What's new
For Sale
So how do you remove the daughterboard on the ST-V? I removed the two screws+nuts but is still in there real good. Are there tab locks on the pins? I see these see through white plastic on mine.

Last edited:
Bah, have the G-Net boards sold out already? I've grabbed a Namco board anyway.

Are there any more of the spinner-enabled F3 boards due?

So how do you remove the daughterboard on the ST-V? I removed the two screws+nuts but is still in there real good. Are there tab locks on the pins? I see these see through white plastic on mine.
Yes, there are locking tab connectors holding it down. Start with one connector and slowly loosen the locking tab, once you get one raise up a bit it should start to get easier.

Bah, have the G-Net boards sold out already? I've grabbed a Namco board anyway.

Are there any more of the spinner-enabled F3 boards due?

Yes, sorry.

F3 spinner boards take the longest to build, but I'm hoping to have more next week. Please sign up for notifications.

So there is no more ST-V kick harness version B?

I added it to my cart on tindie but it didnt seem to order it when I checked later

I've been working on the MV1FZ a bit (@ark125 got me thinking about it again). Ready to have a few people test it out again.

PCB_with_cart.jpg

I have the MVS board listed on Tindie now, not stocked. This is strictly to gauge interest so I know how many to build, assuming it's thoroughly tested without issues. Please signup for stock notifications so I have an idea of demand. Pricing to be determined, but expect $35-$45. Thanks!

https://www.tindie.com/products/everten/mvs-mv1fz-stereo-board-neo-geo/
2021-12-15T04 25 07.906Z-IMG_0872.jpg

Can you talk about installing the mod?
Obviously its a solder install, but specifically are we to remove the surface resistors (disabling JAMMA output/onboard amp) before soldering this PCB in place (that was recommended in the past/by Jamma Nation X).

Can you talk about installing the mod?
Obviously its a solder install, but specifically are we to remove the surface resistors (disabling JAMMA output/onboard amp) before soldering this PCB in place (that was recommended in the past/by Jamma Nation X).
@ark125 beat me to it. All of my boards have 'datasheets' on Tindie that include instructions.

The board is designed not to destroy the JAMMA audio circuit. The switch can disable the RCA jacks and restore the mono JAMMA circuit when needed.

Last edited:
Back