What's new
Want To Buy

adgenet

Professional
Reaction score
Picked up a Super Kaneko Nova a while ago and the library is small enough that I want to collect some less desirable games before they get destroyed and turned into shitty cyvern conversions and the like.

Looking to start with the Mahjong games:

- Jan Jan Paradise
- Tel Jan
- VS Mahjong Otome Ryouran
- Jan Jan Paradise 2

Last edited:
Bump, anybody looking to get rid of any of these carts?

I can tell you that Jan Jan Paradise is easily the most common Super Nova Game and you can usually find a dozen of them for $10 a piece on Yahoo Auctions. These are prime conversion fodder

Jan Jan Paradise 2 pops up every so often for around $30-$40, people convert these because they sometimes find them cheap, though they're uncommon enough they shouldn't

Otome Ryouran is even more uncommon and usually goes for around $80 (sometimes less if it's being sold by someone who doesn't know what it is), I don't think you have to worry about anyone converting these as there are many other cheaper and easier to find games on this system.

Tel Jan is arguably the most rare SuperNova game. I own one, and the only reason I own it is because I bought the only one I've ever seen; probably paid more than I should have just for the sake of completing my SuperNova collection :P

If you decided to go for a complete collection like I did, Tel Jan will likely be the last game you find.

If you seriously want to play any of these you'll also want to pick up the MAJAN adapter so you can use a proper mahjong panel

I can tell you that Jan Jan Paradise is easily the most common Super Nova Game and you can usually find a dozen of them for $10 a piece on Yahoo Auctions. These are prime conversion fodder

Jan Jan Paradise 2 pops up every so often for around $30-$40, people convert these because they sometimes find them cheap, though they're uncommon enough they shouldn't

Otome Ryouran is even more uncommon and usually goes for around $80 (sometimes less if it's being sold by someone who doesn't know what it is).

Tel Jan is arguably the most rare SuperNova game. I own one, and the only reason I own it is because I bought the only one I've ever seen; probably paid more than I should have just for the sake of completing my SuperNova collection :P

If you decided to go for a complete collection like I did, Tel Jan will likely be the last game you find.

If you seriously want to play any of these you'll also want to pick up the MAJAN adapter so you can use a proper mahjong panel
That's all planned, including picking up or creating (if I can figure it out) my own mahjong panel adapter.
Thanks for the great info.

Just FYI Gal's Panic S3 is the next hardest game to find after Tel Jan, they do pop up just very rarely and usually in the $200-$300 range, sometimes you'll get lucky and find a cheaper one.

People go after Sengeki Striker and Cyvern but neither one of those games are all that uncommon, they go up for sale all the time, they're just expensive; not rare.

Back