What's new

1credit

Student
Reaction score
I can get a time crises 4 super 256 system..

I want to run multi or just get
Converted dongles and play some namco games .
But I can’t find any info regarding if I can
Use multi dongle in this ?

I was assuming new hard drive or can I
Swap hard drive to dvd drive and then
Just carry on as if it was a 256?

Thanx

Right now - you need an ODE (which isn't available) and you need a multi-dongle (which also isn't available right now).

Unfortunately - until some of those are available, you won't really be able to create a multi with the 256.

Matt

Right now - you need an ODE (which isn't available) and you need a multi-dongle (which also isn't available right now).

Unfortunately - until some of those are available, you won't really be able to create a multi with the 256.

Matt
Can I swap the hard drive out for a dvd/
Cd drive in this super system 256 time crises 4 unit ?

Would I still be able to boot another game then with a rom dvd and converted magic gateway dongle ?
Thx

You cannot use a Super 256 system from time crisis 4 , only a Normal System 246 is you will play Tekken 4 , Bloody Roar 3 ,

The normal 256 still you can play some 246/256 games but above mention even you put the jumper tab to 246+ Tekken 4 and bloody roar 3 won't work

I suggest get a separate System to play games even if you manage to convert dongles

You open the iron cabinet and see if there is a 246/256 jumper switch on the circuit board. If so, you can still run some 246 games. Otherwise, you can only be compatible with 256 DVD rom or HDD rom. If you want to run 256 DVD ROM, then you Just add an IDE DVD drive to run all 256 games.

Back