What's new
I bought the other 53 of them battle gear dongles and have made a few conversions for myself. The battlegear3 dongles were in great shape.
Definitely loos like you had 😊 fun
What other 53 dongles? I didn't sell any Battle Gear 3 Dongles XD. These are from my friend who bought stuff from ex arcade company with lots of other things, and they have been all ready converted to SC II, I checked all of them and all have the same SN number on Title screen so it must be conversion from one image.

So what are the options for someone who, like me, has gotten their hands on a Tekken 5 cab but is interested in having other games like Soul Calibur 2-3, Capcom Fighting Jam, the other revisions of Tekken 5, maybe even Tekken 4?

Paid a pretty penny for mine and want to get the most out of it.

So what are the options for someone who, like me, has gotten their hands on a Tekken 5 cab but is interested in having other games like Soul Calibur 2-3, Capcom Fighting Jam, the other revisions of Tekken 5, maybe even Tekken 4?

Paid a pretty penny for mine and want to get the most out of it.
you can always buy original dongles and discs and play those on your system/cab
or you can get reprogrammed dongles and backup discs/ode
or you can wait until the multi dongle becomes available again

Tekken 4 will not work on your hardware though, it will ONLY run on the older System-246

Well it looks that SCII mem. dongle is more like regular namco system dongle than PS2 mem. card https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...memory-card-dongle-hardware-comparison.29222/
SCII campaign card is a regular PS2 memory card. It is encrypted using the card itself to encrypt, we don't know how to enable that feature and that is what keeps the data from working on different cards. We would need to read, decrypt then encrypt again to put it on a new card.

Reactions: nem
SCII campaign card is a regular PS2 memory card. It is encrypted using the card itself to encrypt, we don't know how to enable that feature and that is what keeps the data from working on different cards. We would need to read, decrypt then encrypt again to put it on a new card.
Well on picture looks more like dongle to me, but I don’t use glasses and the doctor says I should XD

Was anyone successful of at least dumping it?

Well on picture looks more like dongle to me, but I don’t use glasses and the doctor says I should XD
I own one, it IS a standard retail memory card with a HUGE STICKER on the back saying to not insert it on a normal PS2 to not cause loss of data.

I own one, it IS a standard retail memory card with a HUGE STICKER on the back saying to not insert it on a normal PS2 to not cause loss of data.
My looks like that on the back and in game ID background is green, what color is yours?

Attachments

• IMG_5827.jpg
    IMG_5827.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 50
My copy is English, it has a second sticker telling it may loss data if connected to a ps2.

Back