What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
1 left!

Got an opportunity for some even nicer seating, so gotta get some space in here!

4 Available, one has a small tear on the backrest, the others are great!

$200 each, 150 for the one with the tear?

If you want all four we can probably make a deal.

Not really looking for trades, but I mean if you have something real interesting let's talk!

Located in Riverside, CA 92504. Can ship, but expect it to be pretty pricey. They're not heavy, but they're big!

Shipping dims: 32x30x20 24lbs.

Torn bench is outta here. 3 very nice ones left.

Bench.jpg

Last edited:
The important question is, what did you replace them with? Cause Im in need of better/comfortable seating. :)

Are there multiple models of the Taito benches as they look different to mine?

Correct! These are either couples or lovers or something like that.
The important question is, what did you replace them with? Cause Im in need of better/comfortable seating.
The super fancy ones that lower/raise. Stupid expensive and an all-around bad idea on my part, but gonna try it anyway, ha.

The super fancy ones that lower/raise. Stupid expensive and an all-around bad idea on my part, but gonna try it anyway, ha.
Let me know how those work out.

Im just waiting for someone to make benches with the purple cushions built in

2020-06-02_16-29-33.jpg

I use these at work and my home office, most comfortable cushions I have tried.

Are these 43cm or 48cm height? Just curious.
Haven't measured them, but they slide /immediately/ under the Vewlix CP. They're not bad to sit at in front of the Egrets, but they don't tuck under them so they look meh.

Im just waiting for someone to make benches with the purple cushions built in
OR you could buy mine, and then reupholster with purple cushions. It's perfect. :D
They’re 48Cm
Thanks! That's what I thought, but I didn't want to give incorrect information, and I'm not wholly sure where my measuring tape ran off to.

Very respected seller local to me. Excellent seats. Don't see this stuff often or ever.

Correct! These are either couples or lovers or something like that.The super fancy ones that lower/raise. Stupid expensive and an all-around bad idea on my part, but gonna try it anyway, ha.
ah these are fixed height? The one I have is adjustable, must explain why it looks different.

love it man, sure these benches sell quick :thumbup:

Back