What's new
For Sale
You need to add a really cool Neo-Geo Darksoft marquee card, maybe even two different ones.

I need one for my marquee!

:D

NeoGeo1SlotMarquee.jpg

Hi,

I'd be interested in buying the F3 multi label set and a CPS2 multi label (type 3, the blue version)
Can you PM me? Apparently I can't PM you.

K

edit: just PM'd you, I didn't notice the + sign for a new PM :S

Last edited:
Might be a project for a cold winter’s day :)
Need to dust off my Adobe skills, haven’t used them in quite some time :P

If you have any ideas, just shoot them here, for all I care some quick and dirty MS Paint work

You need to add a really cool Neo-Geo Darksoft marquee card, maybe even two different ones.

I need one for my marquee!

NeoGeo1SlotMarquee.jpg
So I have been brainstorming and getting something quick together for this.
Center image with all the characters is just some artwork I stole from a 161-in-1 marquee online, can be subject to change if you give me some examples or ideas.

So what do you think? Also any additons I need to put in the instructions field?
Images of the stick/buttons with directions?

inwork_1.jpg

Damn I am a dummy, I thought these stickers came with the darksoft kits! X/ I totally need to get all of these AFTER I get the kits! Was thinking of preserving the original stickers but I will have to research how to get them off, perhaps a heat gun?

Also the chick from Pulstar is one of my favorites! You need to represent different genres! I like the first one because you represent a wide range of genre's but it's small and hard to see. All those characters on the second be holding guns! Throw a few ships in there! :D

I will look at some options to make the characters a bit more diverse, but artwork is not that easy to come by and have to Photoshop a lot to get a suitable character minus background, text, logo’s etc...

@Kavas send me a PM of which labels you need and I can hook you up :)

So I will let it sink in a few days, will be travelling for work anyway so will not get to it.
But if anyone has ideas/suggestions, please keep em coming and I will pick this up next week. :thumbup:

I personally think you could do away with the word INSTRUCTIONS: and move everything up two rows. This would remove the words below the CP image.

It's obvious these are the instructions and anyone not knowing that has no business playing Neo Geo...

Great work so far, keep it up!

:thumbsup:

Or how about

Start a game by pressing the A, B, or C button
Or press START to enter the Options menu

Hold START + UP for 3 seconds = Go back to menu
Hold START + Right for 3 seconds = NEXT game
Hold START + Left for 3 seconds = PREVIOUS game

Last edited:
Back