What's new
mine shipped from Polska as well, woot!

i guess this forum is going to be silent next days with so many people playing with the f3 Multi :D

At first I was going to use the 106 bit to just remove the plastic tabs (leaving the pins intact) but I quickly realized that method is much more of a pain than I'd imagined.
Thanks for chiming in on this.

I'm not sure if most people just thought I was crazy when I said rip the entire structure out?
But yea, lots of push-back on that statement.

It really is easier guys, don't waste your time and energy preserving metal pins that go unused anyway.

mmm, don't think I created an account when ordering on that Polish website, never had a order confirmation or anything.
Payment was booked on my Creditcard on 25 June though, so I guess it should be OK?
@Darksoft, who can I contact for the status of my order?

So once I receive my board do I just drop mame ROMs onto an SD card or do we need a special file structure (i.e. CPS2 like) ?

I'll give details avout xonversions. I'm sure some users will make a pack and share it.

mmm, don't think I created an account when ordering on that Polish website, never had a order confirmation or anything.
Payment was booked on my Creditcard on 25 June though, so I guess it should be OK?
@Darksoft, who can I contact for the status of my order?
contacting them will not speed up your order. In the following 2 weeks all pending orders should be sent.

No problem, I still need to remove the region lock from my motherboard anyway ;)

Just got a bit nervous because I never even got an order confirmation

sound silly but I hope they don't ship mine until after the weekend - as ive taken the wife to Rome for a romantic few days....

Is anyone up for removing the tabs from my F3 motherboard for a small fee?

If you've done it before, please send me a PM and I'll ship you my board.

I've tried twice and both attempts didn't go so well.

Thanks!

Brent

:D

guys if anyone needs this mod i can do it i really cant afford one of these multi so maybe i can fundraise for one.

Excitement - my order has vanished from the website and no shipment confirmation yet :whistling: - patience patience -

Back