What's new
Happy Birthday!! :)

There are images available, just ask when you get your cart ;)
Is a small software to convert MAME roms to a format readable by the multi coming out at any time?

I'm asking because I always keep my MAME set updated, so I'd rather convert them than downloading them again, although it's no big issue, really, more out of curiosity.

No tool available to convert the MAME ROMs.
As far as downloading them again, we are talking about >100mb 7zipped so...

Unless you are connected via 56k dialup modem, I think you're going to be fine. :D

Unless you are connected via 56k dialup modem, I think you're going to be fine. :D
Awe crap! I'm screwed!

:D

As a side note, way back in the AOL days, when I DID have a 56k dialup modem, I always hated when I was logged on to AOL, and got up for a sandwich, I would hear down the hall in my computer room "Good Bye" as AOL signed me off for non activity. I mean I really HATED IT. So I deleted that sound file and made my own, so that every time AOL logged me off, I would hear me yelling "AOL SUCKS!"

After that, I always just laughed when they logged me off...

Last edited:
Hi, I've ordered mine 1 month ago on http://ksiegarniafont.co.uk website.
This website has been totally updated yesterday, but the taito f3 is not referenced anymore and my order history is now empty !
I hope they will send it to me soon.

EDIT: the 'old' web site has moved here: http://polskaksiegarnia.co.uk where I can see my f3 order history :)

Last edited:
Checked on the site and my order from June 6th seems to have disappeared, I did get an email confirming payment and order number 33533

Today I got around to removing the region tabs from my F3 mobo. At first I was going to use the 106 bit to just remove the plastic tabs (leaving the pins intact) but I quickly realized that method is much more of a pain than I'd imagined.

Instead I used the 7103 diamond bit to remove the tabs/pins. I found that the flex shaft attachment wasn't necessary and just a Dremel 3000 and the appropriate bit worked fine.

The following kit has both the 106 and 7103 bits and is a pretty good deal versus buying individual bits:
Dremel 689-01 11-Piece Rotary Tool Carving and Engraving Kit
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000L9T4C0

Just thought I'd throw my two cents in as others are probably getting ready to do the same mod.

No panic. This was an scheduled engine update. All the orders are under control and will shipped as soon as the new boxes arrive:

Attachments

• IMG-20170718-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170718-WA0003.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG-20170718-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20170718-WA0004.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 192
No panic. This was an scheduled engine update. All the orders are under control and will shipped as soon as the new boxes arrive:
I've ordered without making an account some hours after the release because I was scared that the boards went out of stock while I was making it. Anyway I've got the confirmation mail from PayPal, am I going to receive the shipping confirmation from the PayPal account (whenever it is) ?

Can't wait to get mine! :D

Better start removing those tabs... don't have a dremel so I'll have to get creative. Removing the pins together with the region tabs is safe, right?

Cheers!

I've ordered on the Polish site.
It seems that they sent packages this morning :) can't wait to get mine 8o

mmm, don't think I created an account when ordering on that Polish website, never had a order confirmation or anything.
Payment was booked on my Creditcard on 25 June though, so I guess it should be OK?

our order has been shipped.
You will soon receive a URL to click on in order to track the delivery progress of your package.

You can review this order and download your invoice from the Order History section of your account by clicking My Account on our Website.

Polska Księgarnia FONT

8o

Back