What's new
Arrived just yesterday (Spain) Weekend ahead of tests and gaming!
Thanks to this team for making this pcb real, Congratulations!

Tested both my multigame boards and all work great! Really great design! must own.

one sound question is I find the sound is very loud and has crackling/popping sound. I go to test menu and lower the sound volume and problem resolve.

Anyone has same situation?
I use my new net city with jvs to jamma harness to test the board.
Net city has a built-in amplifier, so perhaps turn that down a bit.
Some of the F3 games have a pretty high factory default volume setting, so yes you might need to lower it in the service menu for some of them.

Picked mine up from the post office yesterday, modified my motherboard the "plier tool"-way in around 3-4 minutes and the multi booted right away. Thanks Darksoft for all your hard work!

I made a short video today of how to remove the plastic and keep the pins.. Uploading to Youtube now.
Received mine yesterday.
"Dremelized" my F3 board today 8|
And yes, everything is working fine. I'm so happy :thumbsup:
Thanks @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w for the Taito F3 Multigame.
Thanks @SmokeMonster and @Asure for the Roll-Up Pack.
Thanks @swisstoni for your video explaining how to make the board region free
You're all my heros.
If someone close to Luxemburg has good soldering skills, please contact me, I'd like to solder a reset cable.

If someone close to Luxemburg has good soldering skills, please contact me, I'd like to solder a reset cable.
were do you live ? I’m working in Lux.
that said, I didn’t put my hand on the f3 board yet. As being on holiday. I’ll see that when I return very soon.

Received mine yesterday.
Excellent dremel job tom, really sweet looking supergun setup as well...
Show us your sticks tho man, haha! ;)

Are you connected into that CRT via SCART direct, or SCART-to-Component adapter?
Looks sharp/clean.

were do you live ? I’m working in Lux.that said, I didn’t put my hand on the f3 board yet. As being on holiday. I’ll see that when I return very soon.
I live at Leudelange, 8 km far from Luxembourg city.
I have some stuff to do on my ST-V board as well ;)
No emergency, just let me know.
Enjoy your holidays.

Received mine yesterday.
Excellent dremel job tom, really sweet looking supergun setup as well...Show us your sticks tho man, haha! ;)

Are you connected into that CRT via SCART direct, or SCART-to-Component adapter?
Looks sharp/clean.
Thanks, I was not really confident when I started with the dremel on the board.
But with time, it's not that bad :whistling:

My setup is not yet finished. I'm still thinking about how to plug everything (mvs, f3, st-v...) in my small apartment without loosing my wife :P
I would need an unmanned ud usb decoder on controller side, but they are out of stock :( , so I currently use an neogeo pro controller.

I'm connected directly on the CRT via scart. That's what I like on 14" CRT screens, they all look sharp.
I have a 14" CRT sony trinitron as well, but I don't know how to enter in the service menu and the image need to be tune.

0SeyfJ8.jpg

Made it to Boston! Oh yeah!! One thing to report, initially the sync was off, just needed to adjust my PVM's sync settings a small bit. If anyone else has that trouble just hit service mode.

Also the dang LCD "enter" button got cracked in shipping and was stuck engaged. I removed it so I could select a game, but now I need another one of those buttons. Anyone got a source? Or a source to a new unit?

Last edited:
I can send you a new LCD button but you will need to solder it in yourself or send it to me.

Is anyone here selling a 4 foot version of the LCD cable?

Please let me know and I will take one.

Thanks!

:D

Hmmm...still no shipping confirmation, tracking number, no order number, and/or response from Kfont to my email but I do have whooping bill on my credit card! :/ Any suggestions?

Putting my faith in Darksoft that it shows up soon! :thumbsup:

Hmmm...still no shipping confirmation, tracking number, no order number, and/or response from Kfont to my email but I do have whooping bill on my credit card! :/ Any suggestions?

that was me. No tracking or anything. It made it!

that was me. No tracking or anything. It made it!
That gives me hope! Thanks.

Back