What's new
It's too bad that there aren't any good games on the F3 platform...
61811259.jpg

I'm looking forward to the multi, there's quite a few games I want to play but the cost of buying them and the time to locate them to pay way more than I should makes the multi the much better solution :)

Rayforce, Genkiridan, Elevator Action Returns, Bubble Bobble 2 and 3 in particular, but Darius Gaiden should be good too

brentradio you be trippin, F3 hasn't got a huge library... But what it has got is some real 16-bit gems!

Fun beat'em up, not groundbreaking but enjoyable.
arabianm.png

Awesome!
bubblem.png

Fucking Awesome!
bubsymph.png

Super awesome!
dariusgx.png

Fun/addictive!
elvactr.png

Interesting take on the D&D isometric style.
dungmag.png

F3 > MVS for PB2 because of X.
pbobbl2x.png

Wish I had a tate-cab/setup to play this!
rayforce.png

So excited about this one too... as others said before, F3 games are much more trickier to find than the Neo's. I've forever wanted both Bubble Bobbles. Love to read this is happening and I'm completely fine with the LCD solution just like the CPS2 one :)

Cool.. Do you have a price yet?
Whatever the price is, its always priced right. :D

The size of the pcb is insane, cant wait for Darksoft to share details about it. I like that it has an lcd screen too.

Ok, @twistedsymphony @Lions3 You guys gotta start making shells/cases etc to house the F3 MB/Darksofts cart and the lcd screen :)

Last edited:
Cool.. Do you have a price yet?
Whatever the price is, its always priced right. :D
The size of the pcb is insane, cant wait for Darksoft to share details about it. I like that it has an lcd screen too.

Ok, @twistedsymphony @Lions3 You guys gotta start making shells/cases etc to house the the F3 MB/Darksofts cart and the lcd screen :)
Hmmm.. I could. Just need to catch up on the project. Plus maybe get my hands on the boards to measure.

Ok, @twistedsymphony @Lions3 You guys gotta start making shells/cases etc to house the F3 MB/Darksofts cart and the lcd screen
The LCD module is the same as the CPS2 one correct? if @Mitsurugi-w or someone is able to sell me one of those or even let me borrow one I'd love to make a housing for it. I plan on picking up a CPS2 multi when they go back on sale but I don't own one now.

As for a cover for the F3 cart itself. it depends a lot on the size... anyone with an F3 care to give me the length and width? Even if it fits it might en up being expensive to 3D print just due to the amount of material used and print time involved. in which case it'd be better suited for a laser cut housing.

Back