What's new
For Sale
Awesome ! I might be going on for one set but I jut got one question.
Is the Taito logo sticker just above the screen bezel included in this kit ?
Would really need this one too after a paint-job…
I am in negotiations currently.

Should I put you down on the waitlist then?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
So don't see it mentioned but is then side sticker going to have the "silver" effect in the screen print?

So don't see it mentioned but is then side sticker going to have the "silver" effect in the screen print?
Yeah, I didn't ask any questions because I assumed as well, but to be clear, these are exactly repro's from Taito so they should be identical to OEM right? For all the parts, 50/100 Yen stickers as well?

Great work getting them to do a run👍, didn't think they would ever bother, I only ask as their cpos later prints didn't seem to include the silveing I believe

I asked if everything was going to be 1:1. They said yes except for the caution sticker which is a slightly modified design (already mentioned this in the appreciation thread). I will get pictures of samples to confirm in two months.

Last edited:
Do you have any possibility to command this part ?

G95 00979B ILLUMINATION PANEL

Do you have any possibility to command this part ?

G95 00979B ILLUMINATION PANEL

Best to leave that discussion for another thread. It has been asked so many times and I want to avoid any derailing

This is a sales thread of what I am currently able to offer. I will NOT respond to questions like, "Can you get this part or that".

I really hope you can respect that.

Last edited:
Best to leave that discussion for another thread. It has been asked so many times and I want to avoid any derailing

This is a sales thread of what I am able currently able to offer. I will NOT respond to questions like, "Can you get this part or that".

You should make that clear in the first post too. Otherwise people are gonna ask for IL panels every new page not having seen page 3 conversations.

Yeah, I didn't ask any questions because I assumed as well, but to be clear, these are exactly repro's from Taito so they should be identical to OEM right?

Not necessarily. Taito is outsourcing these. The Vewlix cp overlays changed when they switched manufacturers, even though the art was supposedly the same.

They're still legit, so I'm not sure if it matters if they're not 100% identical. Like would anyone change artwork for just one side?

Not necessarily. Taito is outsourcing these. The Vewlix cp overlays changed when they switched manufacturers, even though the art was supposedly the same.

They're still legit, so I'm not sure if it matters if they're not 100% identical. Like would anyone just change artwork for one side?
That’s a great point about outsourcing.

As far as the main point, well yes, it makes a huge difference. Only one side of my art is damaged and I wouldn’t even change that side if it wasn’t as good as the original.

So yes, let’s wait for the samples because I may not purchase if they don’t match.

I wonder if Taito is in a position to say anything about the samples. Like do they have an immaculate E2 that they can compare against?

This is a sales thread of what I am currently able to offer. I will NOT respond to questions like, "Can you get this part or that".

Yes, no worries. There's no need to get upset, it was just a question ;)

Back