What's new
Hi all,

Glad to have found this thread! I am working on an X3 project as I just always wanted one, so have picked up a nice unit, flashed the bios so it now works with an Inno branded GTX660 card I bought, got the Artax multi booting nicely from a Samsung SSD and am about to replace the stock PSU with a Seasonic fanless PSU, and replace the rear case fan and the CPU cooler fan with Noctua premium fans so should be a really nice whisper quiet box when I'm done.

Wanted to ask if anyone who is very familiar with the motherboard knows if there is a jumper / pin header as you would have on a normal PC motherboard that you can connect a power switch to. I'd much rather be able to switch my X3 on with a button than just by plugging in the power cable.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this!

Hi All does anyone have the correct dip settings, and 660 nvidia strings for ttx3 to run the old Artax please

Got my TTX3 with the artax multi stuffed into my newly acquired G-BALANCE.

So I'm going to assume, the multi is picky with what IO it's connected to, right?

I have the stock G-BALANCE IO. I figure changing it to a Taito would resolve the problem, but I don't know what additional modifications needs to be done, as well.

Using the JVS ports, if that matters.

Any advice, fellow TTX3 owners?

20220829_182728.jpg

20220829_182703.jpg

Attachments

• 20220829_182725.jpg
    20220829_182725.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 100

So I'm going to assume, the multi is picky with what IO it's connected to, right?

I have the stock G-BALANCE IO. I figure changing it to a Taito would resolve the problem, but I don't know what additional modifications needs to be done, as well.

Dumb question: did you use a keyboard to select JVS mode from the ARTAX menu, then reboot at least twice?

Dumb question: did you use a keyboard to select JVS mode from the ARTAX menu, then reboot at least twice?
Yes, sir.

This was a new multi image I flashed, so that was the first thing I did.

To note, this img did work in my new net city, which has a sega jvs io.

Since taito jvs and regular jvs differs a bit can that be why?

20220829_182728.jpg

20220829_182703.jpg
7F2596F9-4156-4F77-837F-E99467E53E64.jpeg

This is what you need

Gosh darn it. I was hoping to avoid more purchase, but oh well.

Anything else necessary? Does my current set up look like it'll be plug and play?

The Capcom IO would work as well and might cost a little less than the FastIO on YAJ. In theory though, any Sega JVS PCB should work.

Gosh darn it. I was hoping to avoid more purchase, but oh well.

Anything else necessary? Does my current set up look like it'll be plug and play?
If you decide to stray away from official G-BALANCE IO, @Lemony Vengeance would probably want it. I can help arrange to make sure you have what you actually want out of the cab

If you decide to stray away from official G-BALANCE IO, @Lemony Vengeance would probably want it. I can help arrange to make sure you have what you actually want out of the cab
Yea, that sounds like a plan.

I wish there was more info on the G-BALANCE online. Had to reach out to a guy that owns several to get suggestions.

Question and my apologies if this has been gone over before but my search skills are failing me tonight. I have a Theatrhythm coming tomorrow and I’d like to switch out the hdd with an ssd to future proof it. If I am reading this thread right do I simply need to clone the disk and install the ssd or does something have to be decrypted ?

Question and my apologies if this has been gone over before but my search skills are failing me tonight. I have a Theatrhythm coming tomorrow and I’d like to switch out the hdd with an ssd to future proof it. If I am reading this thread right do I simply need to clone the disk and install the ssd or does something have to be decrypted ?
It won’t work. When we get you set up on network, talk to one of the admins there that can help you with the process. It 1,000% is not just a copy HDD and go thing.

It won’t work. When we get you set up on network, talk to one of the admins there that can help you with the process. It 1,000% is not just a copy HDD and go thing.
Ah okay got ya. I forgot that discord has support folks as well. Ty for the help / reminder :)

It’s more that for remote help on changing the drive for that requires some more specialized knowledge that they have and won’t share publicly. They’ll help back up a drive for people, though

Hi all. My ttx3 psu just died. Any recommendation for a replacement?

Back