What's new
For Sale
To those involved in this project who placed an order with me that was not fulfilled this is a public apology for breaking the seller/customer relationship and the promises made. This was not at all the outcome I expected or my intention. Although not an excuse, I have not been in a good place both medically/physically/mentally for a while now. Again, not an excuse, just the facts as they are.

@Mitsurugi-w has thankfully agreed to help me finish putting the kits together and sending them out to those who still want them. I will be sending the kit parts/components off to him this week.

To those who no longer want the kit and would like a refund, please message me so I can refund you.

Again, my sincerest apology for not delivering or being transparent. I hope to be able to earn the community's trust at some point again.

Thanks for taking the time to address this publicly. I hope that you're in a better place now. I have sent a PM for a refund. Thanks.

I'm glad to see he's popped back up, but has anyone received their money back or has mitsu received the package or tracking?

Not trying to be rude, but at this point I'd be hesitant to believe anything not backed up by action.

I would have loved to get his frosted vewlix marquees, but I don't think he has the capacity for that kind of thing anymore.

Am I missing something about the marquees? Isn't that a very simple laser cutting project, or is there something special about the material?

If anyone has 2 frosted spare or is willing to do a run, please count me in.

Am I missing something about the marquees? Isn't that a very simple laser cutting project, or is there something special about the material?

Just seems like a specific material, not so much special. Though the stepped edge adds another step to things.

From what I gathered is the specific material is hard to find, and when you do find it can be cost prohibitive, making it "special" and not just a simple project. Also I thought there was mention of a foil edge or something? Idk... someone who knows more than me will probably chime in.

I'm glad to see he's popped back up, but has anyone received their money back or has mitsu received the package or tracking?

Not trying to be rude, but at this point I'd be hesitant to believe anything not backed up by action.
no answer and no refund yet

5UB7rGI71YHBsuRQdi.webp

Thanks for taking the time to address this publicly. I hope that you're in a better place now. I have sent a PM for a refund. Thanks.
Refund sent, please verify when you can. Its taking me a bit to verify transactions to usenrname/paypal account names, etc....
I'd like a refund as well for the other project please.
Im finishing up refunds here and moving to the other project next. But to make things clear, your refund was not related to the vewlix projects?! iirc. Refund was sent please verify that you go it. Thanks.
Refund requested
I sent you a PM to verify your paypal info please.

Last edited:
Refund sent, please verify when you can. Its taking me a bit to verify transactions to usenrname/paypal account names, etc....

Im finishing up refunds here and moving to the other project next. But to make things clear, your refund was not related to the vewlix projects?! iirc. Refund was sent please verify that you go it. Thanks.

I sent you a PM to verify your paypal info please.
Correct, my pm to you statef that. Refund received. Thank you.

Back