What's new
Hi guys, sorry if I get in the way but it is clear that @darkgame is forced to totally depend on a translator, so it certainly has great difficulty in understanding the concepts in English.
I am Italian and I wrote in Italian to @darkgame in PM but he strangely replied in English using Google translate and I do not understand why ...
Anyway I am here to offer @darkgame the possibility to send his ES3 to my laboratory in order to restore the functioning of the game board as it was originally.
I gladly do the work for free, you just have to pay the shipping costs!
So we can put an end to this whole series of confusing messages 🤣

i put the tekken 7 dump on es3 but it doesn't see me the somandi game

i put the tekken 7 dump on es3 but it doesn't see me the somandi game
Oh yeah, that info is private,we can’t discuss anything about that here as the hardware is still in use in arcades. I thought it was already stated? 🤷‍♂️

So I'm having troubles linking my cabs they both test good on local but I'm getting this everytime i try to play local play.
d5226dc6-04dc-4135-82d8-e663792c0ebc.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Cabs are set to A-Red and A-Blue.

The cabs can see what character is being played on the other, so obviously link is working to some degree, but how do I actually interact with the other cab? The screenshot shows Shaheen being played on A-Blue cab, but I can't select it.

Is there something I'm missing in the test menu?

Attachments

• IMG_2220 Large.jpeg
    IMG_2220 Large.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 2.24.51 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 2.24.51 AM.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2221 Large.jpeg
    IMG_2221 Large.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
With the first cab, choose local match in the mode select screen and then the top blue option (the red one is that you don't want to be challenged).

Then with the second cab choose local match and pick to challenge the first cab.

Yeah, what @nem said. Looks like you chose online match for one of the players instead of local match. You need to choose local match for both. Your router settings seem to be good.
811C065B-E83C-42F2-B49B-428851ED94B1.jpeg
27EF1EFB-D7D1-4D66-9026-32C18F71266C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back