03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjyZhkb6T5o

Last edited:
Looks great!

Two questions.

Can I see a picture of front where the JAMMA edge is?

How are the DIP switches handled?

Looks great!

Two questions.

Can I see a picture of front where the JAMMA edge is?

How are the DIP switches handled?

HI! Then the jamma side is covered with a lid with magnets. It can be seen in the photos.

If someone needs access to the dip switches, a top hole can be made.

Do you have a photo of it front on. I’m trying to see how you’ve implemented securing that part of the stack together so it doesn’t come apart?

Do you have a photo of it front on. I’m trying to see how you’ve implemented securing that part of the stack together so it doesn’t come apart?

2023-01-12-15-02-34.jpg

This is where it looks best. It doesn't come off. It has 4 magnets in the corners.

It's the same method I used for the UNIVERSAL CASE

Either I’m not following, or you’re not?

Can you show me where the JAMMA connector is. If it doesn’t come off, how is the user meant to connect to their cab / Supergun?

As you know the CPS-1 Multi is like the CPS-1.5 boards. I want to know how you’ve secured the filter board to the case?

Either I’m not following, or you’re not?

Can you show me where the JAMMA connector is. If it doesn’t come off, how is the user meant to connect to their cab / Supergun?

As you know the CPS-1 Multi is like the CPS-1.5 boards. I want to know how you’ve secured the filter board to the case?

It is obvious that it comes off. I wrote to you. It is a removable panel with magnets. It comes off, you connect the jamma, when you stop playing, you close it again. The pcb to the case is fixed with steel spacers to the base. You can see it very well in the back photo of the case. Now it's clear? :)

seems like it would have just been easier to show a pic with the panel off as now im curious what it looks like.
You're right, but unfortunately I had to take those photos quickly and disassemble the case because I had to return the Multi CPS to my friend Aldo from "Save Your Games".

But I can attach the movie of the universal case where you can see the same solution that I adopted.

View: https://youtu.be/FW9PyTm5OmA

It is obvious that it comes off. I wrote to you. It is a removable panel with magnets. It comes off, you connect the jamma, when you stop playing, you close it again. The pcb to the case is fixed with steel spacers to the base. You can see it very well in the back photo of the case. Now it's clear? :)
Wasn’t obvious from the photo. Was wondering if there’s some sort of mechanism holding it on place.

Owning some of your other cases, I know you e got unique ideas. So was just wondering. Clear about it now.

Is there any way to secure the filter board in place on this design? It’s one of my pet peeves of the multi, how it has a knack of coming apart easily or getting misaligned.

Wasn’t obvious from the photo. Was wondering if there’s some sort of mechanism holding it on place.

Owning some of your other cases, I know you e got unique ideas. So was just wondering. Clear about it now.

Is there any way to secure the filter board in place on this design? It’s one of my pet peeves of the multi, how it has a knack of coming apart easily or getting misaligned.

Can you explain to me with explanatory photos, your problem? Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean by filter.

E9BD12E3-8CBA-452A-8C4C-8AE452916D0B.jpeg

On a genuine CPS-1.5 case, the filter board (green pcb pictured) is screwed in, so it doesn’t move around.

For me, the feature of securing the filter board in place would be the primary reason for casing the multi.

E9BD12E3-8CBA-452A-8C4C-8AE452916D0B.jpeg

On a genuine CPS-1.5 case, the filter board (green pcb pictured) is screwed in, so it doesn’t move around.

For me, the feature of securing the filter board in place would be the primary reason for casing the multi.
Yes, now I understand. Look, I can put blocks, but from what I've seen and tried, that panel, it's firmly inserted on the jamma. I think you bought the kit from my friend aldo of "Save your games" and I created this case, using that very kit, mounted on one of my cps. So, I repeat, from what I have seen, the filter is firmly on the jamma comb.

@Semload - I actually distribute the products in Australia. It’s the same kit that Aldo and highscoresaves sell though.

The filter board does indeed have a tendency to get dislodged and not flush. I have a few multi setups and the JAMMA finger getting stuck in the JAMMA connector and the filter board moving about are two of the main annoyances for me. But maybe it’s just me?

Case looks great by the way. Thanks for your consideration.

@Semload - I actually distribute the products in Australia. It’s the same kit that Aldo and highscoresaves sell though.

The filter board does indeed have a tendency to get dislodged and not flush. I have a few multi setups and the JAMMA finger getting stuck in the JAMMA connector and the filter board moving about are two of the main annoyances for me. But maybe it’s just me?

Case looks great by the way. Thanks for your consideration.

Thank you very much. I realize the high cost, but it really has a lot of workmanship and details that drive up the cost. I'm sorry, but I hope people can understand.
As for that filter, then I'll make some modifications to lock it with screws.

Keeping the filter board attached is the only reason I've been looking for a case. The proposed design, as is, would only make the filter board more annoying to deal with by hiding it in a box. Couple that with no consideration for dip switches, the screen being inside, and the pots being harder to access, I'm not sure what this is for. To put on a shelf maybe.

Keeping the filter board attached is the only reason I've been looking for a case. The proposed design, as is, would only make the filter board more annoying to deal with by hiding it in a box. Couple that with no consideration for dip switches, the screen being inside, and the pots being harder to access, I'm not sure what this is for. To put on a shelf maybe.
What dip switches are you talking about? Those above the card? Then as I said, the filter is fully accessible. There is a lid with magnets that peel off and stick on.

Screen is not inside, detaches when using and reattaches when storing. Have you seen the video? And the other potentiometers are accessible. I don't understand where the problems are. I had it supervised by the person who sells these cards in Europe and he said it's perfect as it is, he only suggested I make those two potentiometers accessible and so I did. I also created a 3d element, as you can clearly see from the images.

Last edited:
What dip switches are you talking about? Those above the card? Then as I said, the filter is fully accessible. There is a lid with magnets that peel off and stick on.

Screen is not inside, detaches when using and reattaches when storing. Have you seen the video? And the other potentiometers are accessible. I don't understand where the problems are. I had it supervised by the person who sells these cards in Europe and he said it's perfect as it is, he only suggested I make those two potentiometers accessible and so I did. I also created a 3d element, as you can clearly see from the images.
No need to yell in bold.

CPS1 has 3 banks of dipswitches. There is an add on kit to make them more readily accessible since the filter board and B board make them hard to reach.
There's also an addon board for the CPS1 to have a CPS2 kick harness which extends past the filter board. It's hard to tell if there's enough clearance for it.
The volume pots are accessible via holes but with a tool, not your fingers.
The screen being stored as to not be accessible when attached to the case just seems a little weird to me. It would be more functional if it was the other way around so it could be used attached and detached. Not that big of a deal.

I just find this to be all around less functional and more expensive than the lions3 case which solves all these problems, especially the filter board.

Back