What's new
This is super inspiring Franco, I can’t wait to set mine up! 😀

This uses a similar IR gun setup to what Sega uses on NAOMI. the TC4 gun sense, LEDs and sensors aren't completely cross compatible with the Sega equipment, you really need to use all of one or all of the other.

if you have the proper JVS IO for TC4 you should be able to use the SEGA gun setup for the rest of it. Otherwise you need all of the TC4 equipment.
Hi,
is the sega jvs io works on TC4 ? i have already the whole sega gun ir 2 setup.
if yes which one works or all of them?
thx

tried but no gun reaction. except when i put the gun in direction of solo mode. When i try to enter in test mode i got the screen 1s but if i release the button it don't stay in test mode it returns back to the game...tried a 837-13551 io. and 837-13551-92 IO and 837_14505 with no effect.
Some ideas ? i use confidential mission io gun board and gun

When i try to enter in test mode i got the screen 1s but if i release the button it don't stay in test mode it returns back to the game..

That's because it's a slider on the game: you have to keep it pressed and then use a up and down switch + an ENTER button to navigate
tc4.jpg

That's because it's a slider on the game: you have to keep it pressed and then use a up and down switch + an ENTER button to navigate
tc4.jpg
not having the both switch up and down...where to find mapping with sega io ?

This uses a similar IR gun setup to what Sega uses on NAOMI. the TC4 gun sense, LEDs and sensors aren't completely cross compatible with the Sega equipment, you really need to use all of one or all of the other.

if you have the proper JVS IO for TC4 you should be able to use the SEGA gun setup for the rest of it. Otherwise you need all of the TC4 equipment.
what proper jvs io you talked about pls ?

Can you confirm that also i can run the game without a second TC4 (and link warnning is not troublesome) ?

Back