What's new

Niclas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello.
Is it possible to netboot a triforce typer 3 with a computer just like with a Naomi netdimm?
Using transfergame?

Hello.
Is it possible to netboot a triforce typer 3 with a computer just like with a Naomi netdimm?
Using transfergame?
Yes, you just need to change the jumpers settings on the board and supply the system with a game via network using a PC, Raspberry Pi... etc..

You can also use an IDE to CF adapter, plug-in on the board and "burn" the game into a CF Card, they work perfectly.

Best regards.

Yes, you just need to change the jumpers settings on the board and supply the system with a game via network using a PC, Raspberry Pi... etc..

You can also use an IDE to CF adapter, plug-in on the board and "burn" the game into a CF Card, they work perfectly.

Best regards.
How does the CF adapter works. Is there any guide on that?
Do i need to build the adapter myself,or is there any to buy?

Last edited:

Best regards.
How does the CF adapter works. Is there any guide on that?Do i need to build the adapter myself,or is there any to buy?
Most of the IDE to CF adapters will work, but please use one that get power from a molex or FDD connector, the ones without power source tend to give some issues.

You can get the power from a couple of internal pins of the Trifoce board, and then you need the CFtoNaomi softwar to write the image to the CF.

I can provide you some pictures and schematics by the end of the day if you are interested.

Best regards.

I always see the CF card reader heavily quoted, they're available almost everywhere you look. It's the SCSI 2 to IDE adapter/convertor/cable that's the nightmare to find.

Back