What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone worked out how to get keyboard volume up/down working on this image?
Doesn’t work with my Logitech K400 ☹️

I have an audio amp with a volume knob non-permanently attached to the side of my cabinet for now. Great for quick adjustments.

I recently received a few Taito optical audio amps with volume controls too, taken from Love Live cabinets, but no 24V power supplies yet.

Doesn’t work with my Logitech K400 ☹️

I have an audio amp with a volume knob non-permanently attached to the side of my cabinet for now. Great for quick adjustments.

I recently received a few Taito optical audio amps with volume controls too, taken from Love Live cabinets, but no 24V power supplies yet.
Just won the same on JYA a few days ago

Yeah, I have volume control knobs on my arcade machines, but it would be good to get it going for testing. The laptop I'm using with the image has volume controls that don't work on the image :(

CPS3
ES3
LASERDISK
LINDBERGH
NAOMI
RING
CPS1
CPS2
F3

Attachments

• NAOMI.zip
    77.7 KB · Views: 146
  • LINDBERGH.zip
    104 KB · Views: 143
  • LASERDISK.zip
    204.3 KB · Views: 117
  • F3.zip
    275.9 KB · Views: 107
  • CPS3.zip
    93.3 KB · Views: 121
  • CPS2.zip
    302.9 KB · Views: 109
  • CPS1.zip
    299.3 KB · Views: 132
  • RING.zip
    226.8 KB · Views: 136
  • ES3.zip
    101.3 KB · Views: 124
NEO GEO (too big to attach in one file)

Attachments

• NEO GEO Decompiled.zip
    369.2 KB · Views: 134
  • NEOGEO Compiled.zip
    893.1 KB · Views: 112
I’d be fine if MAME was a single menu item and launching it pulled up the standard MAME startup list of available games.

Not a bad idea. Let me know if you get menu graphics sorted. A3x attached, bare-bones menu line below. You'll need to have an Enter key mapped or a mouse handy in order to launch the games.

mame;Launch Mame;UTIL;;;;;;;;;;;UTILS;;;

Attachments

• mame.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 145
It actually looks fine with just the regular project logo…

DFDDD052-8921-467F-800E-EEBF05044464.jpeg

11F42701-0F56-4C46-8B35-054B04105665.jpeg

FA050486-B401-4B23-9F4F-E693D59D002F.png

TTX

That's the last of them to complete the original set

I will get a zip file done up that can be easily extracted...

Attachments

• TTX.zip
    159.7 KB · Views: 141
I replaced all the files and this is just so much better!

two questions:
1. Can't the Windows multi3 Booting screen be totally hidden on startup? It only shows a few seconds but still...
2. How do I set I game for Autoboot? I am sure it is described somewhere in the threads but I can't find anything

@Bigblue709 :
Yeah, thanks but I didn't now how to teal with your textfiles...
Also I wasn't sure if this only replaces the Splash Video or also hides Windows Bootiscreen...

@Bigblue709 :
Yeah, thanks but I didn't now how to teal with your textfiles...
Also I wasn't sure if this only replaces the Splash Video or also hides Windows Bootiscreen...
It removes the splash video. You can use Aut2Exe to change it to an a3x.

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe.exe on your multi.

You need to change the file type to “all files” when you browse for the source.

You can also drag-drop the txt file onto the program on most PCs but this multi seems to have that functionality disabled

I'm going to risk it and pulled my drive out of my tx3 to have a play with these files, while i'm at it does anyone know how to enable the lindburgh games as i can't find the text file..

Let's make our own kick-ass version of a multi

To begin, let's continue Bigblue709's work to create new scripts that have the nag screens removed.

Might soon be time for a dedicated thread to keep track of this fork, rather than keeping it all on page 10 onwards of a thread called ATRAX v6…

It would be proper to keep some form of Artax in the name and to keep it a a sub-version of 4 rather than incrementing, since we are not adding any new software. Don’t leave the decision to me unless you want it to be called Fart Tax. @lemmingDev? Anyone?

Might soon be time for a dedicated thread to keep track of this fork, rather than keeping it all on page 10 onwards of a thread called ATRAX v6…

It would be proper to keep some form of Artax in the name and to keep it a a sub-version of 4 rather than incrementing, since we are not adding any new software. Don’t leave the decision to me unless you want it to be called Fart Tax. @lemmingDev? Anyone?
Yeah - I was thinking there should be a thread where the community could chime in on what they'd like to see in the image, and the first post could contain all of the links/important info

I had a different opinion on the naming/versioning though and don't see a need to include ARTAX or V4 in the name, as it will soon evolve into something quite different

TTX 3/4 COMMUNITY MULTI V1 <-- Thoughts?

Last edited:
i would like to know ho to add APM3 games to mine (in simple noob explanation) , top work for all the script files tho makes it all so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back