What's new
Ok guys, you can now PM me for "details".

For those of you who already obtained a copy of SSFIV AE 2012 v1.3, you will still want to message me, as you will need to set some stuff up for it to run correctly in v1.3 of the multi.

Also I found a SSF4 AE Export 2 player version here posted by @deep

http://swiss-arcade.forumgratuit.ch/t128-taito-type-x2-multi-games

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_WakUioOu3jSU9MRkdQMm5lelE

I haven't tested it myself yet on Niko's multi, but the download does not have the PC loader crap so I guess it is a legitimate dump?
Hello, in fact, it's a SSF4 AE Export with the launcher replaced by a patched one, found here, you can actualy just replace this single file to have the 2 players version...

Also I found a SSF4 AE Export 2 player version here posted by @deep

http://swiss-arcade.forumgratuit.ch/t128-taito-type-x2-multi-games

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_WakUioOu3jSU9MRkdQMm5lelE

I haven't tested it myself yet on Niko's multi, but the download does not have the PC loader crap so I guess it is a legitimate dump?
Hello, in fact, it's a SSF4 AE Export with the launcher replaced by a patched one, found here, you can actualy just replace this single file to have the 2 players version...
Just tested on my Multi with Niko's disc, works perfectly IMO! :)

Yes, @corey @Derick2k
e6c4de242e668a1ff990b034960d546d1eb146fe5edc16b94d9f728dcfa5d696.jpg

great work guys !

this was not by any Chance dumped from the Climax without dongle that was on yahoo recently ? if so, we bid against eachother :(

great work guys !

this was not by any Chance dumped from the Climax without dongle that was on yahoo recently ? if so, we bid against eachother :(
Really don't know but if something like that happens call Dibs. I don't mind passing something up.

great work guys !

Really don't know but if something like that happens call Dibs. I don't mind passing something up.
Apparently, there were multiple people from here that were bidding against each other for this item... :P

my idea would be to have a small group of 'known' good collectors that coordinate themselves (maybe through a closed access subforum), supported by a good-will donation pool.

Donation pool should be public of course (without mentioning the exact target)

I suggest a group keep an open conversation (PM) with all members of the group included in the conversation. No thread on the forums. The conversation can continue forever.

I've been using Pm with people to talk about buying and to tell friends about things i see. If one of us clearly wants something more than the other we stay out of each others way. i'ts always better to wait instead of money fight.

Make a PM and ONLY invite people that will honor a que or who ever is the bigger fan goes first kinda thing.
. buy it and hoard it
. buy it and try to sell it back to us with a substantial markup.
Dose "hoarding" really mean anything, anymore? I mean you could say having more than the game you are currently playing is "hoarding".

the flippers are here and they will bid on everything you talk about liking in open forum. then they will try to sell it back to you.

- there is also the flippers that watch what people talk about on forums. shill bid up an available item to a new high. Then post a sale thread of a copy they have for the new high.

It sux. you can't even talk about games you like without some opportunist taking it as a cue to price fix the market.

the arcade scene and market is too small to have market flippers. seller are competing with their buyers for the same items in the same market. there is no distributors for them. So sellers/flippers are just scalping one market to lord over another.

Dose "hoarding" really mean anything, anymore? I mean you could say having more than the game you are currently playing is "hoarding".
By "hoarding" I mean obtaining a game or a version of a game and refusing to share/dump it but teasing with pictures.

Back