What's new
Just tried to create a PM group, but it looks like there is a 10 person limit. Is this something we can adjust??
PM me the list of people and I'll see what I can do.

I did not want it to be lost like that STV game Twisted has spotted.
if we are thinking of the same STV cart from about 3-4 weeks ago, rest assured it has been secured and will be dumped soon :)

Sorry to take this off topic slightly.

Regarding pooling resources and communication, this is something the Dumping Union does pretty well. I would recommend either a shared PM communication, or potentially a google groups mailing list. The trick is keeping it DL as there are lurkers in the net who would prefer to poach and hoard. Bear in mind the Dumping Union also targets undumped titles (3+ years old of course). There are a few DU members that frequent these forums, but I would suggest coordinating with them somehow as not to creat bidding wars.

Please add me to the conversation! I regularly bid via ShoppingMallJapan, Rinkya, and Buyee. I usually bid on not very popular items (can't get enough Ryu Ga Gotoku swag). But I'm willing to contribute to a pool to acquire games to be shared with the community.

We are struggling to have more than 10 people in the Private Room. This will be a limited group, so if we see someone bidding on items we want to share with the community, we'll know where it comes from...

my idea would be to have a small group of 'known' good collectors that coordinate themselves (maybe through a closed access subforum), supported by a good-will donation pool.

Donation pool should be public of course (without mentioning the exact target)
I don't mind donation count me in. But please in advance not at the last minute

I can create a group on Discord. I guess just like this post if you think that's a good idea. If I get enough likes, I'll take it as a good thing and create the group. I can then just start adding people to it.

Last edited:
Well first off clean dumps are important. Second it seems to coordinate with Rancor would be smart. Most of the time it's Japan auctions and he's actually there.

We are struggling to have more than 10 people in the Private Room. This will be a limited group, so if we see someone bidding on items we want to share with the community, we'll know where it comes from...
perhaps the best solution would be to limit the PM group to JUST people who can confirm the game is undumped, bid, or dump... then place a sticky thread up somewhere with instructions on a specific person to contact if they find a listing who can then bring it to the attention of the rest of the group.

idk but i am drolling for this Darius burst, got an ETA? lol

I don't know much about Darius. How does it look and run in single screen in our HD cabs?

I don't know much about Darius. How does it look and run in single screen in our HD cabs?
You can see the end result by playing DBCS for PC. It has an option to play the game on one monitor. It's still very playable, you just get bars on the top and bottom that are quite large.

I would say to get a good effect on one screen play on the biggest, fastest tv you can get your hands on. Or get 2 65" TVs and put them side by side, sit down on your couch and enjoy :D

Honestly, there's no point. It's the same as if you would take any horizontally scrolling shooting game and cut the screen in half.

Unless of course it's hacked to run at a smaller resolution. No idea how feasible that is.

Its natively configurable to run at a lower resolution that would fit on a single screen.

Back