What's new
@undamned love these, thanks for all you do!

I switch my CPS2 on/off all the time, whats the best way to hardcode a button mapping.

I have the CPS2 setup with @Frank_fjs excellent minigun, two UD-USB and two VSHG.

My kids switch it on but its too much to ask them to remap.

When it powers on the buttons are a bit messed, like there are kicks in the punch row and the hard punch button doesn't do anything (L2 or R2 does hard kick, can't remember).

Should I just rewire the VSHG's, is there a code change I can do on the UD-USB or something on the minigun, kids are mainly on SFII right now so would be good to map it so the top three buttons go soft, medium and hard punch with the bottom buttons doing the same for kick...At the moment I only use the VSHG for arcade, I don't plan to use it on my PS3 but who knows what the future holds...

Thanks.
Rich

Any idea when the UD-USB’s will be available again? I am assuming just Paradise still carries them.

+1 on needing DB15 USB decoders. I seem to have misplaced a set that I had borrowed (turned my office upside down looking for them) and need replacements. :( @undamned

I switch my CPS2 on/off all the time, whats the best way to hardcode a button mapping.
For the moment, probably just a little passive adapter that will scramble the buttons the way you like them. I have the parts for you to make one, if you are interested (I just don't have the time to make them myself). Long term, though, I have plans to add to the next firmware update the ability to store button mapping. More info on that when I'm closer to release :)

Any idea when the UD-USB’s will be available again? I am assuming just Paradise still carries them.
Now that I have plenty of electronics on hand, I ran out of the little clear faceplates that go on the front of the cases! Art's Hobbies, who used to do them for me, has since closed shop, BUT, I just found another shop to do them and some samples are already in route. When I get the faceplates in, I can really turn the crank and keep everybody's buckets full. I sent 50 to Paradise a week or so ago to help them with their queue that's been building for several months and they sold out in like 1 day O_o
+1 on needing DB15 USB decoders. I seem to have misplaced a set that I had borrowed (turned my office upside down looking for them) and need replacements. :( @undamned
I'll put your name down! I'm still catching up on my order queue.
-ud

Now that I have plenty of electronics on hand, I ran out of the little clear faceplates that go on the front of the cases! Art's Hobbies, who used to do them for me, has since closed shop, BUT, I just found another shop to do them and some samples are already in route. When I get the faceplates in, I can really turn the crank and keep everybody's buckets full. I sent 50 to Paradise a week or so ago to help them with their queue that's been building for several months and they sold out in like 1 day O_o
Wow! That is fast. Thanks for letting me know. Just give us a heads up if you don’t mind before you send more out.

@Arlieth that’s why you gotta mount your decoders to your supergun. That way they don’t go nowhere lol. :thumbup:

93F44F36-501F-41C5-AA1C-77C99BD2F2D5.jpeg

I will receve the astro mini arcade stick. I assume that iit's compatiible with UD, someone can confirm?

Hi
I need X 2 (UD GAME TECH 360 ps3 decoder) usb / db15 for my supergun has and my astro mini arcade stick
please )))
thank you very dear

A local guy I know confirmed it's not. Directions working, but buttons messed up. I'll try to borrow his and check it out.
-ud
2nd that... Supporting the Astro Mini Arcade Stick would be great.

Just wanted to say thanks - got 2 decoders from this last batch and I’m up and running plug & play style on my CPS2 multi/supergun setup! Muchos gracias 🙏

Extremely happy with my decoders. Use one of them daily.

Really wish there was a way to save the remapped keys though, so I don't have to do that every time I want to play :)

Am i late to the game? Are these in stock anywhere? Just picked up a cps2hdmi so I’m look for 2 of either version.

@undamned Please can I put my name down for 2 UD-USBs? Happy to pay up-front of course. Thanks, I hope you're well and staying safe!

Hi, I'm interested in 2 of the dsub version if/when available.

Hey I'm looking to buy 2x DB15 USB Decoders but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Back