What's new
For Sale
With a flat version prototype, joystick height for Seimitsu is almost close to JLF using Taito bracket.

IMG_5127.jpg

IMG_5058 2.JPG

IMG_5055 copy.JPG

When will you have the flat version up on your site?

When will you have the flat version up on your site?
I have a prototype version available that I have to get rid of and will offer a discounted price. Will post tonight once I go home from work. I think I have 18ish

Not as professional as the production version but it is usable. One teeny tiny issue is the M4 flat screws won't fully flush in so it creates a small gap between the CP, like .5mm most. The gap is being mirrored so it looks bigger than what is actually is. It's made with stainless so it's not easy to do re-work with regular tools. This issue will be addressed in the production version.

IMG_5045.jpg

I'll need 2 of these for my upcoming Vewlix Diamond Orange SFV 2 Player Panel.

Gentlemen, I am in desperate search of 2 universal S-brackets for my Vewlix Diamond Black. I’ve combed the internet and tried contacting hadouken arcade and other people with no reply. Can anyone help out a brother here? I live in Tokyo and I am willing to return the favor somehow by facilitating the purchase of arcade stuff here in Japan. Anyway, it would be great to get a hand from someone if it’s not too much to ask. First bump from Japan.

Aren't JLFs standard in these? Unless you're missing the original plate a JLF will bolt right on using the two holes left and right of the center of the stick. Taito may be able to sell you stock plates. focus attack have a universal plate that might work, or you can head to the 3D printer section and see if someone designed one that can be printed.

Attachments

• 1685539786216506350555543533517.jpg
    1685539786216506350555543533517.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 44
I'm curious, would this fit in a NNC panel? My replacement joysticks don't sit flush because, somehow, i lost the brackets for the original sticks.

If you're in Japan, Seimitsu themselves got your back: https://seimitsuin.thebase.in/items/73551574
Granted, it's not a S-bracket, but it will fit any Seimitsu lever.
Hey man! You were right!! I bought the plate you mentioned and it totally worked! Thank you so much! I had to McGyver it a little but now I can use the Otto V5 mod on my Vewlix. Virtual bro hug to you!

Attachments

• IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5322.jpeg
    IMG_5322.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5320.jpeg
    IMG_5320.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 82
Hi guys,

Could someone help me to know where this S Bracket is available to buy right now in Europe? Hadouken doesn't sell worldwide and I´m only able to find mounting plates for Seimitsu and Sanwa , not Crown, not compatible with my Vewlix cabinet.

S bracket - Copy.PNG

I´ve found out this Kobal flat plate, but I´m not really sure if it will fit well on the original Taito plate for a Crown lever

2024-02-06 12_42_29-Window.png
2024-02-06 12_42_41-Window.png

Has anyone tested it?

Last edited:
Are you trying to use a Crown short collar stick?

I've tried all of those and they don't work. I also don't believe the Hadouken Arcade S bracket was ever produced.

I made one that you can 3d print.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/mounting-plate-for-korean-joysticks-on-vewlix-panels.25214/

You might actually be able to use that Seimitsu plate mentioned above, combined with the stock Vewlix plate, if your stick has a JLF style mounting plate.

Hey man! You were right!! I bought the plate you mentioned and it totally worked! Thank you so much! I had to McGyver it a little but now I can use the Otto V5 mod on my Vewlix. Virtual bro hug to you!
The stock vewlix plate is designed to work with the JLF housing without any other mounting plate. Just rotate the stick 90 degrees and those unused mounting holes will line up with the screws on either side.

Last edited:
Are you trying to use a Crown short collar stick?

I've tried all of those and they don't work. I also don't believe the Hadouken Arcade S bracket was ever produced.

I made one that you can 3d print.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/mounting-plate-for-korean-joysticks-on-vewlix-panels.25214/

You might actually be able to use that Seimitsu plate mentioned above, combined with the stock Vewlix plate, if your stick has a JLF style mounting plate.

The stock vewlix plate is designed to work with the JLF housing without any other mounting plate. Just rotate the stick 90 degrees and those unused mounting holes will line up with the screws on either side.
Yes, it is the CWL-303FJ:

s-l1600.jpg

In fact, I´ve used it in a Qanba Obdisian fightstick without issues and modifications needed, so the hole in the vewlix panel is not a concern as this fits ok.

I've finally ordered a Kowal flat plate as in the product image both 303 and vewlix names appears, I hope it would be fine...

Thanks anyway, I´ll try with your 3d model in case this doesn't work.

Last edited:
I'm lokoing for this on the website, but I don't see it available anywhere. Has production stopped for this? I need Taito Vewlix to Seimitsu LS-32 and LS-40. I think they're the same but not sure. Thanks!

Back