What's new
For Sale
I have a friend who does 3d design for a living converting that diagram provided by seimitsu into a 3d file I can print before I go ordering from the uk. It’s going to cost more for shipping than the 2 brackets so I want to make damn sure they work lol

The Seimitsu All In One is available from other sellers. (I linked cqb because I'm 99% sure the owner is a member here.) AFAIK none of the US sellers stock it though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266494905394
https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/produ...late-suitable-for-all-seimitsu-joysticks.html
Sorry lads @illproducer @notsonic I recently had a US customer clean me out of the ALL IN ONE stock that I had remaining.
I am hoping that I can get my restock in a few weeks though, FWIW.

i JUST ordered from there, but I got the S bracket. thinking that was what i needed, i didn't realize taito only has JLF mounting points so im sad I missed that chance. but 3d printing saved the day!

I also had the the bracket modeled for 3d printing. It's currently printing now, so no reason why those of us with 3d printers need to spend more money on adapters. once it's finished, ill upload it to printables. but i'd rather have a metal plate so i'll order them when im ready to order more buttons for my 2player setup.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-02 162513.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-02 162513.png
    595.1 KB · Views: 17
i JUST ordered from there, but I got the S bracket. thinking that was what i needed, i didn't realize taito only has JLF mounting points so im sad I missed that chance. but 3d printing saved the day!

I also had the the bracket modeled for 3d printing. It's currently printing now, so no reason why those of us with 3d printers need to spend more money on adapters. once it's finished, ill upload it to printables. but i'd rather have a metal plate so i'll order them when im ready to order more buttons for my 2player setup.
Do you have pictures of this mounted? I just got the Seimitsu universal plate for my LS-32 but it does not fit the posts of my Diamond black

Do you have pictures of this mounted? I just got the Seimitsu universal plate for my LS-32 but it does not fit the posts of my Diamond black

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4725.jpeg
    IMG_4725.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4726.jpeg
    IMG_4726.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for sharing the pics! Is your plate based off of an existing plate? I tried the seimitsu and paradise arcade plates and they don’t work. Is your file shareable to be printed?

So I'm pretty sure you're supposed to mount it like this to the stock Vewlix plate.
PXL_20240311_221511585.jpg

The problem is if you want to use an LS-32 you can't use those holes without filing down the blue plastic body.

It’s based off the seimitsu universal plate but it does t fit the stock vewlix points so it’s been modified for that. I can send u the file to test print if u want. I sent it to another user but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet.

Is anyone selling any version of the S plate to correct the JLF size in a chewlix pannel? Looks like I found this thread a few years too late lol...

Back