What's new
Here's a video showing the removal of the back of an LG monitor similar to the ones discussed
View: https://youtu.be/3gAUnBmZmgQ?t=18
Shows that it should be very easy to extend the wires to the control knob (as others have already done) once the back is off as long as you know what connector type is used. I'll take one of mine apart and see if I can easily identify the connector--as I would like to move the knob to the control panel or the OG monitor adjustment area. Will post the info here if ai can figure it out.

Just trying to make some future cab plans: what has the restocking rate been like on these guys? Been OOS for awhile now or am I just catching the site at a bad time? Never "Seriously" looked much into getting HD cabs until recently, but no lie, the availability of these brackets would affect whether or not I drop the cash on a cab in the first place by a good bit. I usually like to have all of my parts ready to go before I bring a cab home so I can knockout the restore all in one go, so just hoping to see what the wait has been like to get ahold of these.

Just trying to make some future cab plans: what has the restocking rate been like on these guys? Been OOS for awhile now or am I just catching the site at a bad time? Never "Seriously" looked much into getting HD cabs until recently, but no lie, the availability of these brackets would affect whether or not I drop the cash on a cab in the first place by a good bit. I usually like to have all of my parts ready to go before I bring a cab home so I can knockout the restore all in one go, so just hoping to see what the wait has been like to get ahold of these.
i bought a mount from hadouken back in october or september. idk if he made new batches inbetween now and then, but that should give you some degree of an idea

i bought a mount from hadouken back in october or september. idk if he made new batches inbetween now and then, but that should give you some degree of an idea

Turns out the cabs I was hoping to shop out were missing some pretty critical parts, so the brackets wouldn't have actually done me any good 🤷‍♂️ cast la vie. Onto the next project

question what 4k panel that has at least 120hz fits this? also how does one access controls and such once its installed

question what 4k panel that has at least 120hz fits this? also how does one access controls and such once its installed
idk about 120hz panels that fit, but i know the panel is pretty much entombed inside the cab so ud either have to remove a side panel to get at the controls, or craft ur own adjustment board (which would require a lot of work). what i did was do all my settings then seal up the cab. fortunately mine has auto detect and auto power on.

will if i decide to run ps5 in it also besides my pc id need to access input select

Will this mount work in a Chewlix Diamond Blue? I am planning on replacing its original LG 720p for this LG 1440p.

I don't even have my cab yet but I've ordered a mount and LCD..

What bit is everyone using to expand their screw holes?

I don't have a screw collection labeled (honestly, I don't know what M3 technically means) - If I go to Home Depot, should I just take the ones it came with and look for a little longer or what?

I don't have a screw collection labeled (honestly, I don't know what M3 technically means) - If I go to Home Depot, should I just take the ones it came with and look for a little longer or what?

That works. m3 is metric diameter of fastener which equates to 3mm. Go there find a nut that fits on that fastener, then find a longer one that goes with that nut.

Thank you, it was embarrassing to publicly admit that - but I'd rather look stupid than have a messed-up cab.

Back