What's new

Mukuro_W

Professional
Reaction score
I need to replace the monitor on a Vewlix F, I have the universal bracket but do not like the one I have installed, it is an LG32gn50t ull hd 144hz g sync, free sync , hdr VA panel , I just hate this monitor due to its very bad vewing angle.
I have found an alternative in LG32MN500 wich is an IPS with freesync, anyone have tried this one? Is there a better option in full hd IPS models?

That's the one I use.

I'm not a very discerning user though when it comes to LCDs. Viewing angles are fine, but the backlight isn't very uniform. There's noticeable lighter colored blotches on dark backgrounds. Other than that, I have no issues with it. YMMV. I originally bought it because it was dirt cheap.

Beleaveme nothing is worst than LG's VA panels, they pump them with awesome specs but those remain only on the box and papers in the real life those VAs are the worstest.... There is another lg IPS full hd, 32ml600 wch comes with HDR and on paper shuld be equipped with a 300nits panel BUT it is glossy coated.
The HDR is probably only a joke just like on the others low end monitors..

Last edited:
You can’t except a super monitor for 200-300 euro. Even around 500-600. What I am hoping though is that they will still be a move up from the original 720p one

I just hate this monitor due to its very bad vewing angle.
I assume it looks fine for the player, who's sitting right in front of it, and the angle problem is only for spectators?

Both the full hd and the 2k VA "ultrà gear" models from LG are unacceptable, the worst vewing angle plus blurriness on fast section no matter if you use G sync o free sync, HDR is only a pure marketing joke and no near the real HDR, I have an earlier ips 24" Eizo foris full hd 60hz set wich simply destroy those VA monitors even with the usual ips glow , excellent viewing angle, no blurriness and its not an high end model too. The same my asus pg279

Last edited:
Back