What's new
For Sale

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I've got three of these to sell. Posting here since I don't know if there would be enough demand to make it a permanent item in my store. They are 100% hand crafted by yours truly. I used the smallest project box I could find that still houses all of the components and it turned into this nice tidy little tool. These use the audio probe pcb created by Philmurr on the UKVAC forums. I also hand-made EVERY cable including the probe itself since I wanted all of the cable colors to match the ports on the probe for ease of use. It comes standard with black and yellow alligator clips for power but you can use any other cables you find online with exposed banana plugs. The cable is yellow instead of red because this probe uses 12v for power and the standard color for 12v is yellow, hence the reason I needed to make my own cables. It also has a stereo 3.5mm plug for your headphones (not included) so you can hear the audio in both ears. I will send you the same instructions that Philmurr sent to me so you can use it properly.

This is a very effective tool to help fix audio problems on pcbs. I used my prototype unit to fix audio on two X-men pcbs.

I will sell these for $80 each plus shipping. That is cheap considering the time put into making each of these by hand.

Thanks for looking!

v75lp3.jpg

2hzl4iv.jpg

All three have been sold. Thanks guys!

If anyone else is interested please post here. If there is enough interest to make it worthwhile I will do another run of these. :)

I'd be interested in 1 if you make another batch, there's prob quite a few guys on klov that would be interested as well. These look great!

Thanks guys! I'll try to do another batch soon. I haven't gauged interest on KLOV but I've been told by multiple people they would sell over there.

Toss me onto the interest list please.

Throw me on the stack for a +1 interest in one. I have a thunder Dragon board that needs some audio work.

Who all has received their probes from me? Anyone used them yet?

I've received mine, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Should be able to next week once I get my summer finals done.

Got mine! I have a board that needs some attention, too, just trying to find the time. Soon...

I need to get one of these, and I need to ship you a whole mess of boards to swap out those pesky audio circuits with Caius' repros.

Yeah you do. My xmen sounds pretty damn amazing.

Back