What's new
For Sale
I think we are entering price policing territory now. He posted what he has and what he wants. If nobody bites nobody bites, and it’s up to him if he wants to sell for cash. I’m deleting my previous comments for the sake of cleaning up this thread.

Hey, sorry did not want to cause any trouble here!
It´s a bit strange but i do not like to sell my stuff.
Had more fun with trades over the last years.
I can wait, time is no problem.
Will add some more PCBs and pictures this weekend.

Sorry again to everyone interested in buying! ^__^"

PS: My wanted list will also grow over the next days so maybe there is a chance in the future!

I completely understand, trading is my preferred way too

I have an original espGaluda pcb but it's my favorite game. I thought it over and I just can't let it go.

I don't feel like this got too price policey, most if not all posts seemed to be genuinely made to help.

Good luck OP!

I am glad for any infos about pcb pricing i can get.
Was not offended by any content here !
Its still a free push in the worst case :)
For sure, I wasn’t trying to push you to sell with my last post. My intent was to provide better information, especially when someone has done so much work to provide great documentation.

Pics are up, just found out that Daimakaimura is CPS Dash version?
No idea if thats good or bad...

Surugaya will buy esprade for 92000 yen . Then later they will price it at around +75%.

Tops is selling it at 198000 yen (😂).

No , they delete it when the game is sold.
Just follow them.

Now try is selling esprade at 140000 yen.

Yeah, that's difficult to follow prices then. But what I can see during recent years is that JAP pcb shops usually work with "slighly" :rolleyes: expensive prices than forum deals, or eBay / YAJ deals, not only for this kind of Cave pcbs, but every other arcade ones. And that makes sense, they are business, so they need to put their profit margin on it (although 75% seems a bit inflated TBH...)

Yeah, that's difficult to follow prices then. But what I can see during recent years is that JAP pcb shops usually work with "slighly" :rolleyes: expensive prices than forum deals, or eBay / YAJ deals, not only for this kind of Cave pcbs, but every other arcade ones. And that makes sense, they are business, so they need to put their profit margin on it (although 75% seems a bit inflated TBH...)

For me it´s a bit funny; I came from x68000 / FMT / MSX / PC98 collecting and now i see the same sellers on yahoo pushing PCB prices.
FE Yugen2plus is also highly involved in yahoo arcade games and imo at least some of his stuff is pushed. Surugaya prices are always insane and they always follow trends.
Cave and Touhou stuff is very high these days, no wonder there will be a collaboration of both worlds in the near future. After that prices will even climb a bit higher (i fear).
I also hate that buy now auctions can loop forever on yahoo, that is a big problem because many people think "Oh look thats the price WOW!, i sell mine too".

Last edited:
Thx but i am only interested in trading :)

did update my search list and will do again later this week.

Last edited:
Yes, but was full Kit.
Last fully working one was 250.000

But yeah, i think Batrider is off the table for now.
Check page one, i did write much more games on my wanted list :)

Back