What's new
Want To Buy
I dont have none of this stuff :(
I hear you; sometimes this hobby be like

we_aint_found_shit.jpg

I've got a Batsugun I was considering letting go of in favor of an Exa copy.
Also possibly a Mekyuu Jima

I've got a Batsugun I was considering letting go of in favor of an Exa copy.
I think a lot of people have this same mindset as I've been offered about 4 different Batsugun boards.

Problem is I have leads on 2 boards in Japan Shops at $1600 and $1800 and people are sending me offers in the $2500-$3000 range. So I mean I'd rather buy local than risk international shipping but not at 2x the cost.

hi : twisted

I have a few of your high priority items on your current list. But alais not for sale.
Good luck with the hunt. That lemmings i believe is only 1 around? mike dally has a copy. Why not ask him?

regards
euphoria

I think a lot of people have this same mindset as I've been offered about 4 different Batsugun boards.

Problem is I have leads on 2 boards in Japan Shops at $1600 and $1800 and people are sending me offers in the $2500-$3000 range. So I mean I'd rather buy local than risk international shipping but not at 2x the cost.
Did you end up finding a Batsugun? If so, may I ask what the price was?

Many of these people most likely bought it for that price as it shot up into unobtainable prices some years ago. From 1200 euro to 2000+ euros. If you found it at that price in Japan you could gamble. Shipping shouldn’t be much but import taxes might Brit up to 2k amounts either way

Did you end up finding a Batsugun? If so, may I ask what the price was?
I had lots of offers but I didn't buy any.

Shipping shouldn’t be much but import taxes might Brit up to 2k amounts either way
No Import taxes where I live, so that's not an issue thankfully.

Hope u have very deep pockets with a wants list like that. Lemmings was never released? so good luck on that. Arcadia, Zaki has the only known original i believe? All conversions of it came from his dump just to name a few hurdles..

What are you offering for a NoS loop 24?

Back