What's new

jhonny_d

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know an estimate of how much a chewlix or vewlix (assume the latter will be heavier) weights after stripping it of anything attached to the chassis
I had to move an egret 2 down the stairs and it wasnt a pleasant experience :unsure:

It's listed as 120kg or 265lbs fully loaded. I stripped mine as far down as possible. It's not unmanageable, but the shape is awkward. I managed to move it up two flights of stairs by myself.

PXL_20230219_191812216.jpg

That said, I highly recommend getting help moving it. I've developed a hernia from moving arcade stuff (I'm pretty sure it's from moving a Noir up two flights of stairs by myself). It ain't worth it, just wait for help.

It's listed as 120kg or 265lbs fully loaded. I stripped mine as far down as possible. It's not unmanageable, but the shape is awkward. I managed to move it up two flights of stairs by myself.

PXL_20230219_191812216.jpg

That said, I highly recommend getting help moving it. I've developed a hernia from moving arcade stuff (I'm pretty sure it's from moving a Noir up two flights of stairs by myself). It ain't worth it, just wait for help.
Your house has a old & traditional look to it very nice !

The best way cabs needs to be down/up on stairs , needs to be dissasambled (at least cp’s & crt - lcd screens) and other parts as much as possible

Back