What's new
If you leave the battery it should keep the keys of the latest game loaded.

That's awesome! I have a few suicided CPS-I games that I would love to have back to factory spec so to speak. Obviously I will not need to use them because I will have the multi, but it is just an OCD thing....haha

I have a 92641C-1 board that has the trace cut across to pin 47. As I understand it, a fix that can be done is to bridge 45 and 46 to 47 to give them a ground connection again. Is pin 48 also ground? If not, where would I connect these 3 pins to so ground is connected again.

Attachments

• 20221201_153724.jpg
    20221201_153724.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 77
I have a modified 92641-C -- will this work as-is with the decrypted set, or do I need to follow the "In order to modify a C Board that has been patched to work without battery, you need to do the following" instructions?

I have a modified 92641-C -- will this work as-is with the decrypted set, or do I need to follow the "In order to modify a C Board that has been patched to work without battery, you need to do the following" instructions?

If it's been modified (has a patch wire) then the mod needs to be reversed before it can be used with the Multi.

Back