What's new
Looks identical to the one that is coming in to me. This is final confirmation that I will have what I need to get my temp set up going! Thank you!

Hope I'm not derailing this too much. But I got my Namco board working. :) Hacked a ATX 20 pin connector to power the board, it fits perfectly. Then used a JST HX connector for RC lipo batteries for the RGBS and ground. Turns out my CRT has S-Video, so wired that and voila, everything worked as advertised! I was worried the middle pin on the power connector is for 5V, but looks like it has onboard regulator, not sure what the middle pin does.

@Franco23444 do you have a manual or have you figured out what all the other pins were for? Like 2 behind the S-Video connector and the trimmer pot to the right of it. Not important, just curious what else this board could do.

Hope I'm not derailing this too much. But I got my Namco board working. :) Hacked a ATX 20 pin connector to power the board, it fits perfectly. Then used a JST HX connector for RC lipo batteries for the RGBS and ground. Turns out my CRT has S-Video, so wired that and voila, everything worked as advertised! I was worried the middle pin on the power connector is for 5V, but looks like it has onboard regulator, not sure what the middle pin does.

@Franco23444 do you have a manual or have you figured out what all the other pins were for? Like 2 behind the S-Video connector and the trimmer pot to the right of it. Not important, just curious what else this board could do.
The middle pin on the power connector does nothing, it’s just a ground pin so don’t plug in any voltage on the middle pin as you can fry something. The pins that are all over the board maybe are “output” pins. I haven’t really tried it because I really didn’t care. I have messed around with that blue pot looking thing and it seems to do nothing ( at least on mine). The Deluxe manual of Time Crisis 3 has the pin outs for this converter. This is the only mention of the converter, so information is very scarce.
EA52A52A-468D-4BCE-9D61-11C32E713849.jpeg

Back