What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics is ASCII format, or it didn’t happen.
Sorry I’m back in the 80’s playing canon fodder and sensible soccer, I’ll have to get the camera film developed and then use my hand held scanner, so I’ll get a pic to you in about a week lol 😂

I was initially pissed at the multi situation but digging into the a3x files and modifying them to work with added games has been easier than first thought, honestly the hardest part is the aesthetics of attract mode

I was initially pissed at the multi situation but digging into the a3x files and modifying them to work with added games has been easier than first thought, honestly the hardest part is the aesthetics of attract mode
If you’ve got something to contribute or just need help with something come and join us make it better 👍🏻

If you’ve got something to contribute or just need help with something come and join us make it better 👍🏻
join you where? , my problem was to increments pc game with fast io but with another software Keyboard2xinput, we dit it and attract mode is not really bad to use juste understand one things and repeat it again and again, we bad thing is script but when you have one you just remplace one or 2 things and enjoy.

just ran into my first problem, im trying to add a new rom section for Kronos saturn emulator, ive added the necessary lines in the configure section but the saturn section does not show? can anyone point me in the right direction

just ran into my first problem, im trying to add a new rom section for Kronos saturn emulator, ive added the necessary lines in the configure section but the saturn section does not show? can anyone point me in the right direction
just managed to sort it the bit i was missing was in displays

ive got the section to register, but no games showing now? any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back