What's new
For Sale

Otachi_R1X

Student
Reaction score
Anyone have a new or good condition used Taito Vewlix OEM 1080P monitor for use in a Diamond Blue? Looking to get my hands on one ASAP, willing to pay a bit over market rate for good quality.

There’s a chance I take my two out around end of January and do a swap. If you are still looking by the time I do it I’ll let you know!

I also might swap some, since Diamond Oranges just aren't selling. I don't have a market price to refer to, though.

I'm only saying this because people do sometimes get confused about it, but the Diamond Blue monitors are not 1080p. Which isn't to say you can't put one in a Diamond Blue, just making sure it's clear that if someone swaps out their Diamond Blue monitor for an upgrade their stock one is not what you're looking for.

I'm only saying this because people do sometimes get confused about it, but the Diamond Blue monitors are not 1080p. Which isn't to say you can't put one in a Diamond Blue, just making sure it's clear that if someone swaps out their Diamond Blue monitor for an upgrade their stock one is not what you're looking for.
Yep, I think I should have said I’m looking for a Diamond Orange/Black display as those are the 1080P models to my understanding.

I ended up preordering one of Hadouken Arcade’s new rev. D brackets and going to go with a new aftermarket display instead. Last I checked he was sold out so I felt I was out of options besides finding an OEM panel. Fairly sure that will save me a chunk of change.

I prefer my DB monitor not being 1080P to be honest as I run mostly 720P native stuff on it. If I had an exa my tune would change probably but for now with TTX2 and RE2 I'm honestly in love with the DB monitor. Even scales 480P stuff well and there's never any drama regarding stuff not displaying correctly, even running both systems exclusively over DVI instead of VGA

IMO getting the Hadouken brackets and buying a much better display with much lower latency is the right approach. Even the best Taito monitor is still laggy compared to what is available on the market today.

You made the right decision!

P.S. - There is a WTB board in the marketplace. ;)

Back