What's new
For Sale
Has anyone gotten this to work on windy2 and how did you achieve that?

Not on a windy, but on a blast.

Imo, you're best to get the Sega jvs to jamma io then it's just a matter of wiring it up to the correct section of the jst Ra header

ya i figured was just curious if anyone got it to work. I have a windy 2 monkey ball panel. i figured i could get a capcom io anyone wired it up to that?

I've got a type 3 for RT. I believe I tried MB on that once upon a type.. it should work.

ya i figured was just curious if anyone got it to work. I have a windy 2 monkey ball panel. i figured i could get a capcom io anyone wired it up to that?
Can you post pics of your Windy 2 MB panel?? I've never seen one

369526178_1069788290723423_4719778254103024912_n.jpg

a Sega Type 3 should be fine.
I THINK the Capcom IO MIGHT support analog through the black CN7 connector on the back of the IO board. I've never seen anyone actually use it, never tested it myself and have no clue on if it's configured properly for monkey ball. I don't even know what the pinout is for that connector if it would work.

Hey everyone, I met with ZeD last night, shipments starting going out next week. I’m sorry,,
I’m slowly returning back to work on this so please don’t worry and just give me time to sort out a few orders at a time so I can get the wheels turning on this again.

Let me know if you have any questions
Glad to see you're back, hope all is well!

I connected it to Capcom io last week
I’m using sega analog stick wired direct
To the the Capcom i/o analogue ,

I have a op amp coming so I can test with the op amp to see if it increases the range of the analogue pots …

I expect it will allow for faster monkeys
And a more sensitive controls ..
Making the game more exciting.

I will update when I get the op amp ..

I have multiple NOS sega io to Jamma
Pm me if interested.

@notsonic, @Chewable, @Jambofan I dropped off your order today. Check pm for tracking #.

@Shinmegumi, @rogersta can you check your pm for finial confirmation

@DCrosby, @ninjaz0mbie, @tDRG your order will go out once the new CPO comes in. I ordered a few extra so I will go down the list once they arrived. Once those are sold I will order another small batch from Alberto and continue

Is there a waiting list? I know I filled out an form at some point. Not sure where things are for new orders?

I'm also interested in a banana 🍌 handle but not sure how to go about ordering one. 🤔

So there is! Can anyone confirm how accurate these are to the original? If tooling were on the table I wouldn't want to do anything that wasn't very near 1:1.

Back