What's new
For Sale
@XeD - Hey sir, Just put in an order with banana, sega harness, op-amp harness, op-amp and Glossy panel.

If any of that is no go, or I need to wait on all of that till pre-order run #3, please just let me know.

I finally got a stick, for free no less, and wanted to jump on this, now that it's in my budget/grasp.

Sorry if covered before, but this is a gigantic thread...

Has anyone bought brand new pots you're happy with? I searched Google for days for part number RA25Y 20F but could not find. So I went with RV24Y 20F which is basically the carbon film version. They "work", but the movement is very "stuttery" until you reach full lock, then it's stable. It works but not really acceptable. BTW, this is for my original equipment, not the repro.
Nobody has pot information? Do I need to buy a whole new Gundam stick just for the pots?

EDIT: I guess the 1K gundam pots won't work with original equipment. I'll try getting a hold of Tocos America.

EDIT: Called Tocos America. The Japanese fella forwarded me to a distributor who doesn't carry them, and minimum order from Tocos is 100. I guess I'm SOL for getting original equipment back up and running? The pots for my Silent Scope are discontinued too. What a day.

@XeD What all do I need to replace my OEM stuff? Can any of it be mixed/matched?

Last edited:
Nobody has pot information? Do I need to buy a whole new Gundam stick just for the pots?

EDIT: I guess the 1K gundam pots won't work with original equipment. I'll try getting a hold of Tocos America.

EDIT: Called Tocos America. The Japanese fella forwarded me to a distributor who doesn't carry them, and minimum order from Tocos is 100. I guess I'm SOL for getting original equipment back up and running? The pots for my Silent Scope are discontinued too. What a day.

@XeD What all do I need to replace my OEM stuff? Can any of it be mixed/matched?

How much are the pots individually.... if the pots from Tocos are genuine OEM, then I'm sure a group buy could be arranged.

How much are the pots individually.... if the pots from Tocos are genuine OEM, then I'm sure a group buy could be arranged.
Good call. I went ahead and placed an order of 100 and will be selling them. 6 month lead time. Pretty sure they'll work in Silent Scope too. Perfect physical fitment at least.

Last edited:
Btw, @streetfighterken - may want to cancel that order.

Link to OEM original pot, from Suzo Happ - https://na.suzohapp.com/products/driving_controls/220-5373

If yours are 1:1 exact and cheaper, by all means, go for it....but the part is available, in its OEM state.
A trusted source says he's 99% sure this part number doesn't work in Monkey Ball, and it certainly doesn't look the same. These are not genuine Tocos. Granted, I haven't tried myself because it's an expensive test. But it's probably worth trying first.

That'd be a interesting scenario, as I'm staring at a strike fighter manual that lists that part # as the Pot replacement part number, and I'm staring at a strike fighters flight stick that has B502 pots on it, that say RA25Y 20F on them.

My pots do say COSMOS Tokyo on them, not TOCOS.

Just checking up on any order status. I saw the earlier couple orders were out and seeing some people in Discord sharing pics. I've got an order and pieces for my Naomi setup so just waiting on all the goods from this.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone for the extremely long delay. We are both going through life stuff but will be working on them shortly. We will take care of the people who has paid first and will email/dm the people in batch 2 again before moving on to the next batch of people. This will most likely be our last run.

I'd like to get in on one stick please if possible.

Sorry everyone for the extremely long delay. We are both going through life stuff but will be working on them shortly. We will take care of the people who has paid first and will email/dm the people in batch 2 again before moving on to the next batch of people. This will most likely be our last run.
Hope you guys are both doing ok. The update is appreciated, thanks.

I think it would be cool use a virtua stick enclosure and make a virtua banana. This is a quick and dirty mockup I made when I was bored. This is a huge thread to sift through but if these bananas are for sale I'd for sure buy one and give this a go.

Attachments

• virtua_banana.png
    virtua_banana.png
    468.3 KB · Views: 52
I' still down for one banana controller if there's mroe runs!

Back