What's new
DFK 1.0 is awesome.
My favourite DFK and I have an original board.
Here is a simple survival run:

View: https://youtu.be/zshNPyER16o?si=PCxS5A9D4ssXqwUg
Thanks for this video ; i think my convert are similar ;)

img_0211.jpg

img_0212.jpg

img_0210.jpg

I believe it's only cv1000d games..

Akai katana
Deathsmiles black label
Ddp Dfk
Ddp Dfk black label
Ddp sdoj
Would Deathsmiles white label be on the CV1000d as well?

Luckily I'm not too big into DDP and Akia Katana :D
Or else I'd probably be tempted too :dead:

There's a White Label of Death Smiles? Or does "White Label" refer to the original/"Vanilla" version? Never heard it referred to as such.

"White label" is an industry term that means a product with a brand label that is different from the actual manufacturer. Think of your grocery stores "brand" potato chips that are really just Lays chips with a different label on the bag. Or like literally 100% of the products Supreme sells.

But for cave boards "white label" is often used to mean "not black label... The other one". I think this might have stemmed from ddp doj black label which had a menu to select between white label and black label

"White label" is an industry term that means a product with a brand label that is different from the actual manufacturer. Think of your grocery stores "brand" potato chips that are really just Lays chips with a different label on the bag. Or like literally 100% of the products Supreme sells.

But for cave boards "white label" is often used to mean "not black label... The other one". I think this might have stemmed from ddp doj black label which had a menu to select between white label and black label
Not to mention the DOJ "white label" title screen is actually white and the "black label" is black.

White label / original release:
DDPDOJ_Title.png

Black label:
DDPDOJBL_Title.png

In the UK we would call white label aka promo records as white label.

Mainly as they have a plain white label with no artist name or song title.

Back