What's new
For Sale
Doesn't seem to be the guy I used to know. A quick search on his email says his name is Paul Richard.

I'm in the Bay Area but would def be in for a cab and some stools.

Will check out the F he has and take some pics of its condition?

Just so everyone is aware. My buddy Matsu has got a container in from Japan last week. Some people have purchased some cabs from him since then. Here is what he currently has:
  • Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
I will be heading to his place in the next few days to get pics for everyone in case anyone is interested.
I'm interested and sent you a pm. Please let me know.
Thanks,
\o/.k.

Just so everyone is aware. My buddy Matsu has got a container in from Japan last week. Some people have purchased some cabs from him since then. Here is what he currently has:
  • Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
I will be heading to his place in the next few days to get pics for everyone in case anyone is interested.
I'm interested and sent you a pm. Please let me know.Thanks,
\o/.k.
Cool, I'll reply later today.

• Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
I sent you a pm. Thanks.

• Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
I sent you a pm. Thanks.
Replied.

Wonder how much is a Vewlix Diamond.

Last edited:
Hi,

How much are Astro Citys and New Astro Citys? Does Matsu have any left?

Thank you.
  • Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond

Hi,

How much are Astro Citys and New Astro Citys? Does Matsu have any left?

Thank you.
  • Astro City
  • New Astro City
  • Vewlix
    • F
    • FC
    • Diamond
Replied to your PM.

Sorry guys, been very busy at work. I'll post pics and prices here hopefully later today of the Vewlix cabs. I do not have pics of the NACs and ACs yet because he still needs to clean them.

Sorry guys, been very busy at work. I'll post pics and prices here hopefully later today of the Vewlix cabs. I do not have pics of the NACs and ACs yet because he still needs to clean them.
Check if he has an empty Candy Shell. Thanks!

Just saw this thread and would love to get in on this as well as the transport up the coast (bay area here).

Thank you again for doing this! I know it's quite an effort.

Back