What's new
Hello people Last call for the Metal Production
I will start to production on Monday. You can order it until Monday.
There wont be any re-production for CPS2, CPS3, TMX Arcade Stick and Dreamcase at least 1 year :D

I got the case and things were going smoothly until it asked me to wire the buttons..

(my image hosting site is down, please check attachments)

How do you guys connect the 12v and ground if you’re not supposed to connect to the board itself?

And where is the TL;DR best location for those wires?

Attachments

• 9549A45C-484D-4001-8EF1-927004AFE6F4.jpeg
    9549A45C-484D-4001-8EF1-927004AFE6F4.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 1F595A3F-1523-49D5-AB54-15F11528CD12.jpeg
    1F595A3F-1523-49D5-AB54-15F11528CD12.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 84
LEDs have very low power draw. I would solder the wires on the board.
That's what I did. I didn't have any dupont connectors handy so I made my 12v and Gr wire 2' long so I could open my case easily.

My image hosting is down (img.bb). What do you guys use for picture hosting these days?

Reactions: nem
That's what I did. I didn't have any dupont connectors handy so I made my 12v and Gr wire 2' long so I could open my case easily.

My image hosting is down (img.bb). What do you guys use for picture hosting these days?

I soldered 12v and ground lines to the board...put a 3pin jst connector in between, and then attached the other end of the JST to the wires on from the LED.

Works fine, with no issues.

Hello people Last call for the Metal Production
I will start to production on Monday. You can order it until Monday.
There wont be any re-production for CPS2, CPS3, TMX Arcade Stick and Dreamcase at least 1 year :D
Booooooo. I already want another TMX stick!

In any case, going to dual mod mine piece of cake. Show ya pics later.

Received yesterday. Thought I’d share some photos. Pretty cool! I’m going to have to get a red OLED to replace the white, methinks.

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0520.jpeg

IMG_0512.jpeg

Somewhat related question...who sells replacement selector boards for these multis? I'd like to get some in different colors.

Somewhat related question...who sells replacement selector boards for these multis? I'd like to get some in different colors.
This OLED one I use.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPzjt8C

Otherwise it’s a 16x2 HD44780 which is pretty standard. Just gotta de-solder the old screen to put the new one on. Having a vacuum solder sucker like a fr-301 is helpful!

Anything with the mister case? Sorry i know this ain't the right thread but i don't think you have a thread for mister case.

Anything with the mister case? Sorry i know this ain't the right thread but i don't think you have a thread for mister case.
Hey
I'm still working on PCB.
1st prototype has been tested and find all the problems. Now revision 2 is ready and i will test it for a while.
Then i will open a new thread for it too 😊

Hey
I'm still working on PCB.
1st prototype has been tested and find all the problems. Now revision 2 is ready and i will test it for a while.
Then i will open a new thread for it too 😊
Thank you for the update and clarification :) cant wait.

PRE-ORDERS ARE OPEN NOW

Exclusive Offer for the Gaming Community: $10 Discount on TRFS Metal Shells!

Hello gamers,

I'm excited to present a special offer exclusively for the community! As a token of our appreciation for your support, we're giving you a $10 discount on our gaming gear.

Introducing the TR Dreamcase Metal Shell for the Dreamcast, the Metal CPS-2 Custom Case, and the Metal CPS-3 Custom Case. Each product is expertly crafted with gamers in mind, offering both style and functionality to enhance your retro gaming setup.

TR Dreamcase Metal Shell Features:

Metallic Silver Automotive Paint with soft touch plastic parts.
No heat issues with GDEMU and blue backlight for a sleek look.
Compatible with a range of mods and supports, including a 40mm fan for optimal cooling.

CPS-2 and CPS-3 Custom Metal Cases Features:

Available in Red, Blue, and Silver with anti-slip feet and metallic car paint.
Aluminium sticker with Serial Number and plexiglass with LEDs for that extra flair.
Designed to support various PCBs and modifications for a seamless gaming experience.

Upgrade your gaming arsenal today and take advantage of this limited-time offer. Use the unique discount code "TR-8qwfgu" at checkout to redeem your $10 discount. Don't miss out—enhance your gaming experience with TR Fight Stick's premium metal cases!

Game on,
Yunus from TR Fight Stick

P.S. This offer is only available for a short time, so grab it while it lasts!

https://trfightstick.com

Last edited:
Back