What's new
For Sale
very nice of you to do this still.
This is a pretty kick ass community if I do say so myself.

Just wanted to say thank you, @Derick2k for your generosity. That's really awesome of you!

I got one of Derek's free Naomi's a little while back. This one was painted a beautiful Blue:
FleNXnz.jpg

Even got new bubble stickers for it too:
rKwxY7z.jpg

:thumbsup:

Don’t need one but big ups to you @Derick2k for the awesome gesture.
Bro, I got you the sound board for your SFTM board if you need it, possibly the mainboard as well. Need to get your deets to mail them to you. Untested, but they look like they should work for you. Plus I'll program the roms you need. Just pay the shipping.

Last edited:
Bro, I got you the sound board for your SFTM board if you need it, possibly the mainboard as well. Need to get your deets to mail them to you. Untested, but they look like they should work for you. Plus I'll program the roms you need. Just pay the shipping.
I could use a ROM board if West doesn't need it. I have GT3D ready to go.

I could use a ROM board if West doesn't need it. I have GT3D ready to go.
Dont have a spare for that unfortunately. I swapped the rom board from a non working set to a fresh GT3D board I had, made the swap without issues thanks to @ekorz.

I have some naomi here, but i still need a CPS3 if you want to sell yet.
You are very nice for helping the community, thanks.

I wish I was awake for this one. I have an MvC2 cart I have been dying to test for a long time now.

Back