What's new
For Sale

Escher

Student
Reaction score
I'm currently working on a project to create a custom arcade game from scratch and print a PCB to support it, as well as a JVS-compliant I/O board.

Looking online, I can tell the boards are expensive for the most part, but I can print them much cheaper! Would people be interested in this? How about requesting custom games?

Depending on price, I'd be interested in a JVS IO board.

Lots of guys are interested in the I/O board that works with the newer PCB's. They have much more requirements for I/O checks. Post in the NAOMI forum to gauge sub-further interest.

Yes, an all in one JVS IO board that works with all systems :D
When you say all-in-one and all system, what do you mean? What's in in and which systems?
New systems like Ringedge have checks for LED lighting. Systems won't boot without them. From a starting point, the easiest system would be for the NAOMI Capcom fighting games, should allow for games with specialized controls like steering wheel, pedals, with force feedback, and the newer systems that have checks for things like lighting.

Don't know if you have that planned at all.

Sega JVS type 1 2 3, Capcom JVS with kick/4P, Taito Fast I/O :)

Some games want a special JVS type, ex type 2 or 3 but not another. So, I'd like a PCB with a switch to select JVS type.

Great news, I'm happy to announce that I finally found the pcb's, so I'm good for now.
But there might be more demand for repros besides me and rewrite, seeing as they break easily apparantly.

Back