What's new
I try with a naomi it's nice but with console like XBOX 360 and DC with VGA picture are dark and I dont understand why. Amplicator missing for console?
What does the video look like if you use VGA cables to connect directly to the NNC without the JAMMAizer and JAMMAfier installed?

thx. for vga ouput I tried in direct line without jaamafier. it's seems my chassis, maybe flyback.

Thanks for the communication, yea its put the hurt on my works ability to get orders in/out as well.
How about the Tri-sync helper? Do you currently have stock or is this also affected?

It's just the JVS-PAC 2 and the Jammafier. Tri-Sync helpers are not affected, I got one assembled & QA'd and a few half-assembled. The A1 scaler is also in stock..! 8o

Most likely I'll be getting another Jammafier from you.
The current config is still at the heart of my Blast city.
It's taken a ton of abuse, and keeps ticking!

That JPAC with the Oled screen might be also in my cart as well.

Too all in AP, @invzim makes quality warez.

Just got an update from the factory, Jammafiers are scheduled to be completed 10th of April, meaning with a bit of luck they will be available for sometime end of April.

OLED screens shipped today, acrylic covers already received.

Just got an update from the factory, Jammafiers are scheduled to be completed 10th of April, meaning with a bit of luck they will be available for sometime end of April.

Is there some way to preorder, or is it first come first serve when they are ready?

Any word when the JVS-PAC2 will be back in stock?

Nice to have news about you. Any chance about firmware update for choice of square remap or line remap for MVS please?
mvs_square.JPG

Updated in firmware that will with the new Jammafiers planned for end of this month, will make it available for download then too.

Also added something silly for when you want to try vertical games but your monitor is horizontal, so when you move stick right, it sends an UP to the game, we've all been there :)
tate.JPG

I actually did try that once by rotating to stick 90 degrees in my panel ;)

Nice to have news about you. Any chance about firmware update for choice of square remap or line remap for MVS please?
mvs_square.JPG
Updated in firmware that will with the new Jammafiers planned for end of this month, will make it available for download then too.

Also added something silly for when you want to try vertical games but your monitor is horizontal, so when you move stick right, it sends an UP to the game, we've all been there :)
tate.JPG
THX vey much for this update, so nice.
What's square please? Neo Pad, KOF style or both?

NEOGEOLayoutB_1024x1024.jpg

depend, in case of you decide to program both something like this could be good:

MVS Type A - NEO PAD
MVS Type B - KOF STYLE

Back