What's new
Hello,

If anyone is not really using their jammafier and wants to sell it pm me please :/

Attachments

• 9E516C2A-00B0-4C3F-A1EE-552B4F3E5864.jpeg
    9E516C2A-00B0-4C3F-A1EE-552B4F3E5864.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 61F74BD2-4661-4688-8116-8F3BBBAE817E.jpeg
    61F74BD2-4661-4688-8116-8F3BBBAE817E.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 93
Which one
Oh damn @PascalP is right, that silly NEW NG stick is actually...
[1][3][x][x]
[2][4][x][x]

Well that's just awful. :thumbdown:

Can you imagine playing Samurai Shodown with that layout?
Heavy slashes and heavy kicks would have you pressing two buttons vertically.

Which one
Oh damn @PascalP is right, that silly NEW NG stick is actually...[1][3][x][x]
[2][4][x][x]

Well that's just awful. :thumbdown:

Can you imagine playing Samurai Shodown with that layout?
Heavy slashes and heavy kicks would have you pressing two buttons vertically.
So you mean like every other non Neo fighting game ever :P

Nice to have news about you. Any chance about firmware update for choice of square remap or line remap for MVS please?

Nice to have news about you. Any chance about firmware update for choice of square remap or line remap for MVS please?
To be honest, the discussion left me a little confused as to exactly what is required. If you have the normal layout

Code:
1 2 3

4 5 6

The current MVS remap is:

Code:
2 3 4

1 N N
How would the alternate look, in the format above please :)

there are many mvs layouts they changed lot of times. What would be cool is user button mapping like the HAS so everyone can customize buttons this would be awesome to avoid moving jumpers on the jamma adapters for some systems, it could be cfg file put in the sd card for presets ?

there are many mvs layouts they changed lot of times. What would be cool is user button mapping like the HAS so everyone can customize buttons this would be awesome to avoid moving jumpers on the jamma adapters for some systems, it could be cfg file put in the sd card for presets ?
Yup, I will look into it.

I just want to say I've had my Jammafier for 11 months now and I have had not one single issue with it!
Nor have I. I am hoping he will do more runs as I'd like to buy another for the second windy 2 I have. I like his much better than the official Konami JVS 2 Jamma. Also, I've been real rough on mine, so I def will order another :D.

Back