What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only missing 30 cartridges from the complete MVS full set. N
How many legitimate Neo Geo carts in the full MVS set?
148 or 152. It depends if you considere some games or not. Some people don't count v liner for example.
There are some photograph software that's not on the main list.

Ghostlop, diggerman, treasure of the carebeean, Bang Bang Buster, the neodev games, there is a frogger homebrew, iron clad rom that were dumpped from Wii VC, zintrick that was converted from neo geo CD without audio data... Just to name a few that makes the full list a little bit confusing.

there is also cross swords 2 which was recently converted from neo geo CD to neo geo with cross swords 1 audio added . I have the rom if anyone needs. would be awesome to play this one on the flashcart

there is also cross swords 2 which was recently converted from neo geo CD to neo geo with cross swords 1 audio added . I have the rom if anyone needs. would be awesome to play this one on the flashcart
Will be nice if you could share it with all community :thumbup:

I second the request.
If you can, please, share it :)

Considering the origin of this rom, it may be requested that the flashcart be incompatible with it or something.

Considering the origin of this rom, it may be requested that the flashcart be incompatible with it or something.
they were distributing the rom itself for free . i don't see why it'd be an issue running the rom on emulator vs running the rom on real hardware with a flashcart

crossed swords 2 w/ cross swords 1 sound added MVS/AES rom:

http://speedy.sh/vy3Ru/crsword2.zip

http://wikisend.com/download/120722/crsword2.zip

EDIT : Should be clear that this rom was released for free.
Thank you :)
Other interesting ROMs that we will be able to play on the cartridges are metal slug 2 speed fixed version and Irritating maze joystick compatible.
FYI, you can currently play Irritating Maze with a joystick using the UniBIOS and an original cartridge.

I think we should stop complaining, start a crowfunding campaign, donate $10 each one (not expecting anything in return) and donate the money to darksoft to support the initial invest necessary to carry a project like this :rolleyes:

Not really necessary. He has just a few protos being made. They are going to people who will be doing their thing to help on this project. Darksoft wants this 100% worth the money you guys will be paying. There is a good chance I won't even be receiving a proto of this. (I cried when I heard btw).

When the software side is all done it will come to market. No worries. ;)

I know it's not necessary, but it doesn't cost a thing to open a "leetchi" campaign, and there's no compromise involved, no pivilege, no warranty, no nothing.. Just donating because we want and we can.

I know darksoft won't be doing that but I could start the fundraising if "everyone" agrees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back