What's new
Want To Buy
Jackie Chan, Rabbit, Metamoqester, Battle Tryst, Batsugun, Fighting Bujutsu
Well, details:
JC I got as a partially working Kung Fu Master, then I repaired the sound issues and converted to FoF.
Rabbit had a dead custom. I sourced a donor and had it installed by Ken/irsega, and also fixed up a gfx issue personally. Also has first refusal assigned if I get rid of it!
Fighting Bujutsu is currently dead but on my bench.

But on the whole I wouldn’t say no to a fair trade on anything I own. I would expect some parity on the trade’s uncommon-ness though.

Last edited:
Found, of all things, Fearless Pinocchio!
It has a WHACK card edge. Instead of jamma it has one 10 pin for power, and a separate 36 pin for the rest. Gonna build a harness...

Cmon internet, show me a not crazily priced Gunbird 2 or Strider 2 shipped to USA. :thumbsup:

Gunbird 2 shouldn’t be that bad? Is it crazy prices now?

Strider 2 would be awesome

Last edited:
250 seems to be the floor for Gunbird 2 these days most of them seem to get listed in the 300-350 range.

Strider 2 seems priced similarly.

Ok, redoubling my efforts for a few obscure fighters. Anyone know any Korean pcb shops or collectors? Looking for two weird ones and I’m not sure how widely they were distributed:

Dragon Master - by UNiCO
격투 (Gyeoktu) / Best of Best - by SunA

Ok, redoubling my efforts for a few obscure fighters. Anyone know any Korean pcb shops or collectors? Looking for two weird ones and I’m not sure how widely they were distributed:

Dragon Master - by UNiCO
격투 (Gyeoktu) / Best of Best - by SunA
Ive been trying to crack that nut without success. Think we gonna have to make a trip to Korea :D

I was gonna post “a $250 gunbird 2 or strider 2” actually ;)
Found em. Thanks internet! Now let’s get back to locating those obscure Korean fighters!!!
Trip to Korea man, lets do it.

Once the WuTang Flu is over though, and dont people get sensitive on me with the joking around stuff with the covids-19.

Remember people stereotypes are funny because they are true

Hello internet. I’d like to find Burning Striker, a pc based soccer game by Eolith that uses a jamma adapter. Thanks!

Hello internet. I’d like to find Burning Striker, a pc based soccer game by Eolith that uses a jamma adapter. Thanks!
Bump for leads on this dumpster fire soccer game

bump for, i dunno really... someone who wants to trade for a namco system 2, arkanoid, or a dodonpachi?
I have a lot of stuff and most if I consider trade-able.

(and for those playing at home, would you believe I have a lead on a Burning Striker?! let's hope it comes through...)

sorry for my question but what is the price of best of best sunA pcb nowadays ?

sorry for my question but what is the price of best of best sunA pcb nowadays ?
I have never seen one for sale. I have also never seen anyone else looking to purchase one though. Korean pcb’s don’t seem to have many collectors, and Best of Best wasn’t highly regarded either. so I compare it to Dragon Master Unico which I found for $200.

Back