What's new
For Sale

Hedonism Bot 2.0

Grand Master
Reaction score
It is time to let go of my NAC. Originally it was a KC cabinet that I fixed up. It comes with more than just the cabinet, I will break it down:

Cabinet was repainted by me. I was going to redo it, but now I am selling it, going to eventually switch to all taito cabinets. Looks decent, but could be touched up in a few places.

Power supply upgraded to the NVS 4000. It includes a stereo amp and 3.3v.

Speakers replaced with LGs.

Official sega Model 3 wiring harness- plugs directly into the NVS4000

Sega naomi JVS harness- I use part of this for stereo connections

Lions3d replacement marquee holder- note that the splatterhouse art is not included

Original Sega marquee holder- rough shape, but I'm sure it can be fixed up

Spare NVS 4000 psu. Recapped the sound amp but still having some sound issues, was gonna do a full recap of the psu section but now I'm selling the cabinet

Original Sega locks and keys. I will include the sega keychain but not the lanyard. Has the proper tangs too.

Fresh Alberto panel- amazing quality, as you can see from the pictures

New buttons and sticks. All the buttons are new, one of the sticks is new, one is refurb. Should be seimitsu ls-32s

New CP wiring harness

Ms9 chassis serviced and recapped by Sharp image repair

Including Data East Dark Seal 2. Has USA roms on it but the OG Japanese roms are included. The Cadallics and Dinosaurs is not included.

The bad:

Monitor is toasty. This was only ever Raiden DX and it shows. Probably needs a tube swap, but I just don't feel like more tube hunting.

It did not come with a wooden board. I tossed in a spare from when I had the e2 ones cut, but it doesnt' quite fit, its a few inches too short. PCB holder is included though.

The current NVS 4000 is starting to act up with mono games. There is a speaker buzz, I replaced the caps in the sound amp and its not as noticeable as before, but more than less likely the power section will need a recap. I had a similar problem with audio buzz in my neo 25 and the power section needed new caps. Voltages are on point though. Oddly enough, Stereo is nice and loud.

I've put in a ton of work in this cabinet and I feel this is a great bundle, especially for someone just getting into candies. Price is firm, I will add more pictures tomorrow as I am about to leave for work, but I will not add 50k more pictures or take any videos. As they say on YAJ, those that are timid, please refrain from bid. Any shipping must be done via sti, not your cousin earl or Uship.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/Esim6Nb

Also, heres a video of it. Stereo is nice and loud. Still will need the caps in the psu changed eventually.

Last edited:
Sounds like with all the work you've put into this you're practically giving the cab away!

That Dark Seal 2 though.. T_T.

Good looking cabinet.
I WILL own a candy cab in 2019.
Hope you find a nice home for her.

Considering how much restoration this cab has had, and all the extra bits, that's a nice price!

I have spent a tonne of cash of my Astro's and none are as nice and clean as this one! This would make a great first cab for anyone looking into a Candy...

There's no such thing as candies on the East Coast.

Lies!
I just got some, in in VA. Pretty true though, I hardly ever see any for sale. Magfest has had a nice candy setup the past few years though.
I'm being sarcastic. I have several cabs as well. There is more JP cabs on this coast then ever before and yet people still say this, so I had to poke fun.

RSG is my homie. He put a ton of work into this cab and it's worth every damn penny he's asking for it.

There's no such thing as candies on the East Coast.

Lies!
I just got some, in in VA. Pretty true though, I hardly ever see any for sale. Magfest has had a nice candy setup the past few years though.
I'm being sarcastic. I have several cabs as well. There is more JP cabs on this coast then ever before and yet people still say this, so I had to poke fun.
RSG is my homie. He put a ton of work into this cab and it's worth every damn penny he's asking for it.
I haven’t looked too much lately but when I was constantly looking for games in my area I never saw any candy cabs for sale. Good to know more are making their way over. I still figure most people who have them hang on to them since they are awesome and versatile.

Wow, nice cab. Any idea how much it would cost to get it shipped down to Macon?

I am not sure, probably not that much, I’d check with Sti. It will fit in most truckbeds so if you or a friend had a pickup truck, you could make a day trip. Bring some blankets and straps and be on your way.

I am not sure, probably not that much, I’d check with Sti. It will fit in most truckbeds so if you or a friend had a pickup truck, you could make a day trip. Bring some blankets and straps and be on your way.
Rent a van through Enterprise and you will be out 60-80 bucks.

Back