What's new
Mark your items as sold
You're not replying to me, are you? Because we both know you haven't sent anything to me. Despite you telling me you're going to send it first thing Monday with tracking, several times.
@gloogun ... file your claim with PayPal, your bank, or Credit card holder and speed on with yourself.

Relax.

Last edited:
You're not replying to me, are you? Because we both know you haven't sent anything to me. Despite you telling me you're going to send it first thing Monday with tracking, several times.
@gloogun Real talk... file your claim with PayPal, your bank, or Credit card holder and speed on with yourself. I don't think you are going to get much sympathy on this forum with THAT attitude. @kcarcadegame has plenty of respect here. You are only digging your self a hole with others here...
Relax. Seriously, are we talking about $40? I'd almost pay you to stop whining.
@Finisterre, Because payment was sent *5 months* ago the timeframe to file a paypal claim has expired. I have ALREADY been exchanging PMs with him to no avail... which is exactly why I have started posting to this thread so that the seller can be pressured into doing the right thing, which is either sending the goods or refunding my money. And also so that others can be aware of what's going on with this seller. I paid for SEVERAL stools + shipping, so we are talking about more than 40 bucks here. Please, in your infinite wisdom because you are the expert here with your "real talk", tell me what's wrong with my attitude and what YOU would do differently if you were in my shoes? I've bought and sold arcade goods online on many forums, and this isn't the way it's supposed to work

Last edited:
Because payment was sent *5 months* ago the timeframe to file a paypal claim has expired.
PayPal gives 180 days protection nowadays. That's 6 months. You could still file if you wanted to.

I don't have a dog in this fight, and I don't care to fight about anything, just informing you that you're actually wrong about the PayPal claim period being expired. First post in this thread is 3/26. 6 months later is 9/26. Today is 8/19. Leaves you with 5 weeks to still sit on the idea if you wanted to.

Last edited:
First sensible response, @rewrite, thank you. I was unaware it was 180 days, I remembered it being much less.

Edit: I just checked and it was 45 days but changed to 180 a few years ago

Last edited:
Yeah, it was 45 days for YEARS, and then I think it went to 90 for a few months, then full on 180.

That being said, I've spent thousands with KC, sometimes just on a single cab, always good experiences just like some of the others.

But every transaction is different. Others having good experiences doesn't change the fact that your experience went poorly. Just as your bad experience won't spoil others' good ones. It's unfortunate how things seem to have played out this time.

Not taking sides, just expressing my thoughts/experiences.

KC is not the best when sending small packages, often than not no tracking, and sometimes takes him weeks to months on the small stuff but it gets to you.

I have easily spent over $20K with KC over the past few years, some rocky situations for sure at times, like the time he had to relocate because he was subleasing his space and the primary tenant dindt pay the rent forcing him to get locked out/evicted. At the time I have 3 vewlix cabs he need to ship, so he told me it could be up to sometime before he could ship the cabs as he wasnt sure what was gonna happen with his inventory because of the eviction. I stayed with him and waited, I could always take a flight out to see him and have a nice chat/drive with him to the dessert (shovel in hand) if things went south in regards to my cabs/$$ ;) . He is very open about his dealings if you speak with him directly.

Again, its frustrating at time when there is a lack of transparency/communication/missed deadlines/etc... But, these things happen more often than not.

The only thing I can tell you is that if you just dont want to deal with it file a claim with paypal and get your $$ or what you purchased. You have a choice. You are not without recourse and besides, even if he doesnt send you the stools he is sure to give you a refund.

@kcarcadegame If you have sent the stool(s) to this person, lets give it another 10-15 days for the package to get to them. If it gets to them then this is over.

If you sent the package tracked there should be no issue in finding out if it was delivered. If it was delivered to wrong place, lost, etc.. and the person did not get it then file a claim with you mail courier you used.

If you didnt send it tracked and the person still says they did not get the package, then you will have to make it right and issue them a refund.

@gloogun Sound ok to you? 10-15 days to see if you get this package still leaves you with plenty of time to file a Paypal claim if this is not resolved by then.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have no ill will towards anyone here. Ball is in his court as it always has been. I have waited this long.

I will also say this: I got an email from UPS TODAY saying I have a 15.3 lbs package on the way from Baldwin Park CA, no sender listed. That is a suburb of LA, so maybe that's the stools. I have no way of knowing for sure since my last comm with KC said he was going to refund. If they do turn up next week I will let everyone know.

I have moderated this thread. Deleted out of line posts and sent warnings where warranted.

If the stools do not show then let us know. I suspect they will show though.

Thread is re-opened but we are watching to make sure it does not escalate again.

Back