What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Update - 04/17/2024

Pricing info for these - it does not include shipping.

Unassembled kits - $40 shipped
(minus the extra 12v button/connector, these aren't needed unless you want to tap 12v for something)

Assembled kits $55 - shipped
with extra 12v circuit connector/switch

Included shipping is with the CONUS via USPS priority mail - small flat-rate box
Elsewhere, the shipping price will have to be quoted.

2022-05-23_17-49-34-jpg.jpg

So I was looking to get some adapter cables to replace the E2 psu and yeah decide to just make a PCB. I knew I was going to use a Mewan Well RT PSU so...whipped this up:

1649789136479.png

This layout will probably change a bit once I get all the parts in.

I will most likely make 10 of these, I only need 3 myself, so the rest I will put up for sale.

This is the final pcb layout that is ordered:

1650518915428.png

2022-05-23_10-15-34.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, I think you can basically use any of the RT A series. I have the RT125A on hand and will also check fitment with the RT85A, which should be close in power to the stock taito amp.

So I was looking to get some adapter cables to replace the E2 psu and yeah decide to just make a PCB. I knew I was going to use a Mewan Well RT PSU so...whipped this up:

1649789136479.png

This layout will probably change a bit once I get all the parts in.

I will most likley make 10 of these, I only need 3 myself, so rest I will put up for sale.

Cool idea! Im definitely interested in one if you have an extra when they are made. Thanks

Well, I could increase it if there is more demand. So far you guys are all in on the first batch.

Connectors are on the way, which was the hardest part. So the rest is easy.

I need to check the datasheets on the Mean Well RT-65A, RT-85A and RT-125A to make sure the connectors and spacing are all the same.

As far as the voltmeter, you guys want it on there or want the option, and if so do you guys have a preference/source for this? I ordered some 4 digit one from AE, but who knows when they will get here. Do you guys want kits or assembled :) Kits will be at cost, assembled maybe add like $10??

Well, I could increase it if there is more demand. So far you guys are all in on the first batch.

Connectors are on the way, which was the hardest part. So the rest is easy.

I need to check the datasheets on the Mean Well RT-65A, RT-85A and RT-125A to make sure the connectors and spacing are all the same.

As far as the voltmeter, you guys want it on there or want the option, and if so do you guys have a preference/source for this? I ordered some 4 digit one from AE, but who knows when they will get here. Do you guys want kits or assembled :)
id prefer with the voltmeter cuz it looks dope. i wouldnt mind a diy kit either, thatd be a good project for me and allow more time for u to focus on other exciting endeavors

I was planning for a remote voltmeter display, but kinda useless to have I guess.
Maybe keep it in place and repurpose it for 12vdc LED strip lighting to keep the PCB bay illuminated?

Actually, I'll pass on this afterall. The harness adapter I made works with the Peter Chou PSU I use, which is great. And I have a voltmeter on the CPS1/2/3 adapter I built for the Egret II. Great project brutha. Wish it was around a few years ago during XeD's group buy!

Back