What's new
image.jpg

Yep, looks good, this psu seems more stable than my old original. Now to mount it properly… what are we thinking eh?

Just got it in and she works like a dream. These psu's need a decent load on them in order to stay on and not boot loop. Looped with my 60 in 1, but works great on Raiden fighters. Thats all I've tested so far, but I'm sure yall r gonna love this adapter. Looks badass too. Kudos to the chef! @Derick2k U freakin rock !
Awesome!! Yeah, these PSU's need not have a proper load, unfortunately. I was thinking of adding a resistor but it would have created some good heat and would need some type of heatsink, and the board would take up more space. Dont forget to test the psu with a multimeter and calibrate the voltmeter with the small screw on the back, be gentle with that thing small.
Which power supply is recommended?
RT-125A, but should work with the RT65A, RT85A
Yep, looks good, this psu seems more stable than my old original. Now to mount it properly… what are we thinking eh?
Looks great bro. I'm some of the pros might want to make some type of 3D printed case or supports? Im terrible at that.
Also, don't forget to adjust/calibrate the voltmeter. I want to see if these are good enough or if I have to update them to something else.

On a side note, I could have gone with a 12, even a 10 position connector, but I wanted to make it how they had it in the schematic. Maybe in another revision of this if I sell out of current stock.

Finally have the time and reason to put it together! The kit came with a 3-pin and ground, what are those for?

IMG_7394.jpg

Hey everyone who got one of these.

I made a 3d printable case for it. Gonna make the STL available soon but wanted to post pics first to see if anyone had any thoughts or design revisions I might not have considered. I've tried this on the 85 and 125 and it fits nicely. One thing you'll see in the photos below is it's missing a hole to adjust the voltmeter gauge. That will be added in the final model.

Anyways, have a look and after final checks I'll post the file here and on the Thingiverse. And of course all props to @Derick2k for making the PCB in the first place.

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_5710.jpeg

IMG_5711.jpeg

hey, this is a big ol necro bump on this, but do you have the part number for the switch, @Derick2k ? I am working on one for a friend and it looks liekt he switch isn't swapping between the voltages.

hey, this is a big ol necro bump on this, but do you have the part number for the switch, @Derick2k ? I am working on one for a friend and it looks liekt he switch isn't swapping between the voltages.
I'll check and let you know.
I'd like another adapter too if anyone is making them
I'll send it your way, no charge for you.
OMG, Now I gotta go back and figure out what the other thing was :D
But in any case, if you need one of these still just PM your address, please.

If anyone wants any of these just PM, I still have a few left, with blue or red voltmeters.

If anyone in this thread is switching and would like to sell their original PSU (or has a spare), please let me know! I have cash and/or trade PCBs.

@Derick2k I’ll keep an eye on this thread and tweak the case to adjust to any modifications you make to the original design.

Back