What's new
same here - heard nothing since making payment to font PK on 10th June.

I talked yesterday to ksiegarnia. All orders were shipped on Friday. No order left to ship.

I talked yesterday to ksiegarnia. All orders were shipped on Friday. No order left to ship.
Great to hear! Would be better if I had a tracking number to go with my Shipped email, but I'm content knowing it will come. I got my cps2 multi from them no issue. Heck, if I eventually got my Furrtek Fusion adapter (and I did), I have confidence in eventually getting anything!

We have faith in DS :)

No shipment notification as yet but previous order arrived no problem.

Will keep the fingers crossed :)

Mine arrived this morning.. Looks like i have #11 of the run, unless the ser# are random..

So, that's 6 business days to arrive.. Not bad.

@everyone, please update your profile with your approx. location so we can all know better where you are located and that 6 days shipping is from Poland to X.

Thanks.

Still waiting for mine, I'm in NYC, it's last location was Warsaw.. I hope I don't have to deal with customs or anything like that. On USPS it says "this package is for Poland"

:(

Still waiting for mine, I'm in NYC, it's last location was Warsaw.. I hope I don't have to deal with customs or anything like that. On USPS it says "this package is for Poland"

:(
Similar story here. Last in Warsaw, says it left Poland on the 22nd. USPS says it isn't a trackable package.

It's because the number has the Polish prefix but it has not been scanned by usps yet so they don't know where it is. When you look at an international tracking number for the postal system the two letters at the end usually represent the origin country. That's how they know the package is coming from Poland.

It's because the number has the Polish prefix but it has not been scanned by usps yet so they don't know where it is. When you look at an international tracking number for the postal system the two letters at the end usually represent the origin country. That's how they know the package is coming from Poland.
Totally understood but it's been in Warsaw since the 23rd.. so I'm kinda concerned/scared rn lol

For quite a few of countries now that information is available through USPS before it's even left the country of origin. Poland does not seem to be one of them it seems. Oh well.

Even when mine had been attempted delivery I still had no info on the usps site. I got the slip, looked up the number, and basically only could tell that it was from Poland.

rewrite and beast1x5....same boat here...22nd, says warsaw, and nothing after. Here in Texas...so hoping its gonna make it soon. :(

Probably take the longest to get down under so will provide an update when we hear something :)

Just received mine today located in Australia.

About to test it out n then I will have to get new labels printed :).

Back