What's new
Mark your items as sold

Niko

Champion
Reaction score
I have a spare Type X2 I'm looking to sell.

Model is a 208A with 512MB of Ram

Unit has been cleaned and tested.

Asking $250 shipped in the US.

I can also include a 60GB SSD with my Freeware MultiGame preloaded with all the available games and upgrade the unit to 1GB of Ram for an additional $50

For payment I only accept PayPal. ( Gift or +4% )

Last edited:
Wow that was fast!!, Sale is pending.

If buyer changes his mind JuS7Chris is next in line.

Damn, too late....
And also on the wrong continent, damn shipping costs :(

I can also include a 60GB SSD with my Freeware MultiGame preloaded with all the available games and upgrade the unit to 1GB of Ram for an additional $50

Also what should I be looking for in a X2 when I see one up for sale?

Which different models are there and what is the minimum recommended specs to enjoy the full library of available games from your MultiGame disk?
Or will every X2 do the job? (as long as it has the 7900GS video card that is)

Last edited:

Also what should I be looking for in a X2 when I see one up for sale?

Which different models are there and what is the minimum recommended specs to enjoy the full library of available games from your MultiGame disk?
Or will every X2 do the job? (as long as it has the 7900GS video card that is)
The main thing to look for is the 7900GS video card.

It has also been reported that the Model 207A and possibly prior, do not work properly with official versions of KOFXIII

512MB of RAM is enough to run all the publicly available official TypeX/X2 games. Some of the ports likes DeathSmiles2 require atleast 1GB. The ram can easily be updated at a later date.

The main thing to look for is the 7900GS video card.
It has also been reported that the Model 207A and possibly prior, do not work properly with official versions of KOFXIII

512MB of RAM is enough to run all the publicly available official TypeX/X2 games. Some of the ports likes DeathSmiles2 require atleast 1GB. The ram can easily be updated at a later date.
I have a Type X2 207 and it does not work with KOFXIII or Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012.

I also have Type X2 models 205, 208, and 210 and all of them work just fine with KOFXIII or Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012.

I have yet to figure out what is special about the 207 model. It has the same CPU, memory, and video card. It must be something in the BIOS/Firmware.

cheers
necron99

I have a Type X2 207 and it does not work with KOFXIII or Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012.

I also have Type X2 models 205, 208, and 210 and all of them work just fine with KOFXIII or Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012.

I have yet to figure out what is special about the 207 model. It has the same CPU, memory, and video card. It must be something in the BIOS/Firmware.
Maybe Niko knows why. If its bios related, maybe it can be copied from one of the other revisions.

Could you take pics of the motherboards one that works and the one that doesnt to see if there are any differences that pop out. Would be cool to solve why those games dont work on the 207s

Maybe Niko knows why. If its bios related, maybe it can be copied from one of the other revisions.
Could you take pics of the motherboards one that works and the one that doesnt to see if there are any differences that pop out. Would be cool to solve why those games dont work on the 207s
Yeh I have been planning to tear them down and take pictures to figure out the differences. So far I have only done one. So many screws holding these messes together. I will get it done.

I have the ability to dump/flash BIOS for these. So we can try to update it. What happens when you try to play KOFXIII on the 207?

Thanks,
-Nik

Back